inline tries to pick up a chick...

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Background story (BLOGGY BLOG BLOG I LOVE BLOG)

I thought this thread would be entertaining. Lets see what happens when inline uses somewhat unorthodox methods (in todays day and age) to get himself a date.
There is this attractive blonde that started working for my dad a few years ago and much to their dissapointment i didnt' go check her out because i was already in a relationship at the time. I met her, liked her.. but then she was in a relationship. Well she's not now, hasn't been for a while. Is first in line to be hired by the police dept. down here (wierd huh) and has recently shown interest in me to the girls in the dept and my dad caught wind of it.

So i've decided to see where things could go if they go anywhere. I wasn't sure how i wanted to go about asking her out so i brainstormed for a few days. I decided i'd go up to the office, say hi to dad and casually suggest dinner. Well i've been on site for the past month now in virginia, leaving Monday morning, early.. getting home friday evening after work hours. That won't work. I could have just got her number from my dad, but i thought that would be wierd also. I figured the best thing i could do because i already know her name and where she works is send some flowers.

So i sent these http://www.jodysflowersandgifts.com/product/189-10.htm?cart=53105a6799c8baddde4df84691575f64 with a little note saying "I hope you're smiling when you read this. You've made an imperssion on me." <-- on the outside .. on the inside " How about dinner saturday evening? " signed with my name and number.

I have my dad as the inside man in the office whom will report all the days activities.

LOL sould be fun :D I've never tried the flowers first approach. I wonder how this'll go.

If you're going to send roses at least send the dozen. At least that's what I think. Eleven white and one red works.

Anyways, hope it works out for you.

If you're going to send roses at least send the dozen. At least that's what I think. Eleven white and one red works.

i thought to many would be to much. This isn't to big.. shows interest but not stalker type interest.

Background story (BLOGGY BLOG BLOG I LOVE BLOG)

I thought this thread would be entertaining. Lets see what happens when inline uses somewhat unorthodox methods (in todays day and age) to get himself a date.
There is this attractive blonde that started working for my dad a few years ago and much to their dissapointment i didnt' go check her out because i was already in a relationship at the time. I met her, liked her.. but then she was in a relationship. Well she's not now, hasn't been for a while. Is first in line to be hired by the police dept. down here (wierd huh) and has recently shown interest in me to the girls in the dept and my dad caught wind of it.

So i've decided to see where things could go if they go anywhere. I wasn't sure how i wanted to go about asking her out so i brainstormed for a few days. I decided i'd go up to the office, say hi to dad and casually suggest dinner. Well i've been on site for the past month now in virginia, leaving Monday morning, early.. getting home friday evening after work hours. That won't work. I could have just got her number from my dad, but i thought that would be wierd also. I figured the best thing i could do because i already know her name and where she works is send some flowers.

So i sent these http://www.jodysflowersandgifts.com/product/189-10.htm?cart=53105a6799c8baddde4df84691575f64 with a little note saying "I hope you're smiling when you read this. You've made an imperssion on me." <-- on the outside .. on the inside " How about dinner saturday evening? " signed with my name and number.

I have my dad as the inside man in the office whom will report all the days activities.

LOL sould be fun :D I've never tried the flowers first approach. I wonder how this'll go.

you did spell check the message, right? :lol:

If she hadn't expressed some sort of interest in you I would say you ran her off for sure with this stunt but it *might* still work

I disagree. The man has never even gone on a date with her yet. Just a single rose with some baby's breath in a nice ribboned box with a card saying, "Someone is thinking about you" "Meet me for dinner Saturday night, signed a friend of your boss". Much more romantic and sweet.

A dozen roses is a bit too much. That's like asking for her ring size the first blind date with her.

2624576df311140f.jpg
?

When I found that picture I stumbled across this cool photoshop contest for bad animals. http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=3541

I disagree. The man has never even gone on a date with her yet. Just a single rose with some baby's breath in a nice ribboned box with a card saying, "Someone is thinking about you" "Meet me for dinner Saturday night, signed a friend of your boss". Much more romantic and sweet.

A dozen roses is a bit too much. That's like asking for her ring size the first blind date with her.

He sent more than one rose. He already sprung for 6. I would have only sent one considering how well he knows her.

But I'd in no way recommend listening to me. A dozen roses sent to someones work landed me in a line with the dregs of humanity on E.16th and St. Clair for a mouth swab. :lol: