inline is an apple whore now :( And... BLOGGY BLOG BLOG

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
Hi useless!! Miss you guys. Just wanted to say hi, see how everyone was doing. I'm still in good o'l San Antonio, just got back from vegas where i celebrated my 30th birthday with some friends. I have a real, actual female, girlfriend who i took with me. She is also the reason i'm an apple whore now, got me a 32gb touch so i could play ANGRY BIRDS!!!

She also got me 10 laps in an F430 Scuderia at Las Vegas speedway.. HOLY SHIT!! I want a new car now. Vegas was decent, lost money, saw shows, got drunk. Good times.

So how are you guys? Has Fly made an android app for this place yet? That'd be sweet!
Still have the penis envy boxster s, needs tires again :D Going racing in houston mid September (DAVID, Let me know if you and Chim wanna get together for dinner again, i had a great time and i think i'm bringing the g/f)
Thats it for my shit blog, yell away.

Hey stud!

Depending on if chim decides to go home for his dad's birthday, yeah we are free mid Sept. We should see if drool and kin would like to come, too.

Glad you are doing well! Chim is off weekends now, so we want to start taking road trips. Maybe San Antonio should be a stop.....

Hi useless!! Miss you guys. Just wanted to say hi, see how everyone was doing. I'm still in good o'l San Antonio, just got back from vegas where i celebrated my 30th birthday with some friends. I have a real, actual female, girlfriend who i took with me. She is also the reason i'm an apple whore now, got me a 32gb touch so i could play ANGRY BIRDS!!!

She also got me 10 laps in an F430 Scuderia at Las Vegas speedway.. HOLY SHIT!! I want a new car now. Vegas was decent, lost money, saw shows, got drunk. Good times.

So how are you guys? Has Fly made an android app for this place yet? That'd be sweet!
Still have the penis envy boxster s, needs tires again :D Going racing in houston mid September (DAVID, Let me know if you and Chim wanna get together for dinner again, i had a great time and i think i'm bringing the g/f)
Thats it for my shit blog, yell away.

You have a boxster, I get that. But what are you going to race with? Do you own a sports car too?

and btw http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.quoord.tapatalk.activity

David > come on by, i have a couch :D Although San Antonio is alot more boring then i think you're anticipating. April, i feel no need for you posting cock pictures, i see mine everyday and thats enough for me.

Pics of G/F can be seen on my facebook.. go find me :D

AND... last but not least, i race the damn boxster jackass :D well balanced, pretty fast. Goal is a GT3 by next november though, WOOHOO.

All boxster jokes aside, isn't a racing convertible kind of an oxymoron?

We need to get together again and make sweet music. You ever make it back this way?