Ingenuity

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
How to propose to Bubbles with a diamond made of her own boobs.

High-quality created diamonds have been around for some time. These diamonds are created by placing carbon, the primary element of all diamonds, in conditions that recreate the forces of nature. This process was recently perfected after many years of research through the advent of low pressure Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD) techniques which allow diamonds in the form of extended films and free-standing wafers to be fabricated and 'seeded', a process which I have mastered using my own patented microwave plasma reactor technology. Presently I am using various ellipsoid plasma reactors with microwave power levels of 6, 8, 12 and 60 kW to prepare diamond wafers for seeding.

The process of seeding utilizes an advanced and delicate procedure to extract carbon atoms directly from Bubbles' boobs. All of the available extracted carbon is utilized in a special high-nitrogen, low-oxygen atmosphere.

Once captured, the carbon is heated to extremely high temperatures under special conditions. The process converts the carbon from Bubbles' gazungas to graphite with unique characteristics and elements that will create a diamond like no other in the known world. The boob graphite is then 'seeded' on the diamond wafers.

1. Plant the Seeds
Start with a tray of flawless, button-sized diamonds. Just as an oyster deposits layers of calcium atop sand grains to form pearls, these “seeds” serve as the base on which the larger boob stones will develop.

diamond1.jpg

2. Nourish Them
Place the seeds in a microwave chamber, and feed them hydrogen and methane gases. When the temperature hits 1,300°F, the hydrogen combines with methane to produce a highly reactive form of carbon.

diamond2.jpg

3. Watch Them Grow
These carbon “radicals” rain down from the cloud of hot plasma and bond to the graphite carbon from Bubbles' boobs on the surface of the seed. A new diamond crystal soon begins to form ['breast bud' diamond and seed, shown here].

diamond3.jpg

4. Sculpt the Boob
Once the diamond reaches the desired size (12 hours for a full carat), separate the newly grown diamond crystal from the seed. Cut and polish the stone like you would a mined diamond.

A scanning Electron Microscope picture of the cross-section of a 2.3mm thick CVD Bubbles boob diamond layer:

ecrossd7718.jpg

CVD boob diamonds exhibit the extreme chemical and physical properties of natural and high pressure/high temperature (HP/HT) synthetic diamonds: they are essentially pure carbon with no binder phase. However, formed as intergrown diamond microcrystallites, CVD boob diamonds are a truly polycrystalline material with a grain structure and rather than a fixed growth habit they have a degree of orientation or "texture". As is the case with many materials grown with thin-film technology, the grains in the CVD boob diamonds grow from small nuclei which intergrow as they become larger and the layer becomes thicker giving them a columnar structure. Simple polishing and cutting will render these carbon boob columns into jewelry with characteristics that far surpass their naturally formed cousins.

I read an article about that a while back. Anyone know why they haven't started mass marketing them yet? Can they produce them more cheaply than mined diamonds?

I'd love to see the diamond market crumble.

I read an article about that a while back. Anyone know why they haven't started mass marketing them yet? Can they produce them more cheaply than mined diamonds?

It'd be nice to see, but then whatever stone that is out there that is the next most expensive will take it's place.

"Hoonnneeyy can I have a tigereye engagement ring?" or insert whatever lame stone.

I just want a mood ring. :hs:

The diamond market is a figment. Im not sure what I'm trying to say, artificial?

Last edited:
And here I thought you meant you were going to make a diamond out of her boobs. I was wondering how you would propose .. cas to make one out of her boobs .. she'd have to be dead and cremated :lol:.

http://www.lifegem.com/secondary/LifeGemFAQ2006.aspx

Diamonds are over-rated .. and over used. When people started encrusting their "grills" with them .. I lost 99.8% interest in them (not that there was much there to begin with).

meh :lol:

And here I thought you meant you were going to make a diamond out of her boobs. I was wondering how you would propose .. cas to make one out of her boobs .. she'd have to be dead and cremated :lol:.

http://www.lifegem.com/secondary/LifeGemFAQ2006.aspx

Diamonds are over-rated .. and over used. When people started encrusting their "grills" with them .. I lost 99.8% interest in them (not that there was much there to begin with).

meh :lol:

I'm with ya, I'd rather have a big zoom lens for mah camera.

I keep trying to tell my wife to sell her diamond so we can replace it with a much cheaper fake stone that looks the same (or better) and then go on a trip with the difference.

She says no. :( Apparently she loves THAT particular ring because it's the one I gave to her. Stupid girls with their emotion attached to things. Fucking cash is what you should get emotional over.

I just want a pink gold wedding band. $98 at Lorches :lol:.

What can I say .. I'm a cheap date .. why wouldn't I be a cheap bride :fly:.

So are you married and 28 like the other women on this board too? :(