Indians/Yanks Game 2-Divine Intervention?

Black Manta

Flaccid Member
Jun 15, 2007
Marklar
₥0
So the Yanks were winning 1-0 in the eighth when a swarm of Canadian soldiers desended on the stadium and attacked the Yanks pitcher Chaimberlin creating a series of events that led to the Tribe tieing the score and eventually winning the game. Is this God's way of making things right for Cleveland sports fans? (We have a laundry list of improbable last minute losses). Or is he punishing LeBron for his blasphelmy?

Thoughts..

How can you make a thread like this ontopic :lol: it wreaks of funny.

That said, Cleveland has earned at least some title for the hell we have to put up with living here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ0pRYihxsY"]YouTube - Yankees vs. Indians (The Bugs are Taking Over)[/ame]

The Indians are guaranteed to make it to the world Series only to get swept.

Think about it.

NCAA Football National Championship game - Ohio State loses
NCAA Basketball National Championship game - Ohio State loses
NBA National Championship - Cleveland Cavaliers lose
AFL National Championship - Columbus Destroyers lose
MLB World Series - Cleveland Indians will be swept.

The Indians are guaranteed to make it to the world Series only to get swept.

Think about it.

NCAA Football National Championship game - Ohio State loses
NCAA Basketball National Championship game - Ohio State loses
NBA National Championship - Cleveland Cavaliers lose
AFL National Championship - Columbus Destroyers lose
MLB World Series - Cleveland Indians will be swept.

You might get swept in the ALCS because you won't get to the WS. We were 5 & 2 against you in head to head competition.

You might get swept in the ALCS because you won't get to the WS. We were 5 & 2 against you in head to head competition.

You don't get it. Every Ohio team made it to the championship game only to fail there. You can't mess with the routine. And what happened in the past means nothing. (Keeping in mind, I'm not an Indians fan)

Well if we include Ohio State, the Buckeyes won the Fiesta Bowl (or Orange Bowl) in 2001 against Miami so it is possible for a team from Ohio to win it all.

Yeah the Cavs got swept, but we kind of knew that was going to happen.

The Tribe is 2-5 against Boston this year but we were 0-6 against the Yankees and we're still up in the series 2-1. I don't like our chances tonight to be honest.

Anyway what I thought was weird was that usually our teams lose in some kind of last minute/choke/fluke/hand-of-God fashion and Friday's game seemed to be working in our favor for a change.

Well if we include Ohio State, the Buckeyes won the Fiesta Bowl (or Orange Bowl) in 2001 against Miami so it is possible for a team from Ohio to win it all.

Yeah the Cavs got swept, but we kind of knew that was going to happen.

The Tribe is 2-5 against Boston this year but we were 0-6 against the Yankees and we're still up in the series 2-1. I don't like our chances tonight to be honest.

Anyway what I thought was weird was that usually our teams lose in some kind of last minute/choke/fluke/hand-of-God fashion and Friday's game seemed to be working in our favor for a change.

We're talking about this year alone. 2007 has been the year for high expectations and high letdowns for Ohio teams. Oh and it was 2002 and the Fiesta Bowl.

LeBron, who is a big Yankees fan, went to game one wearing a Yankees' hat. This caused an uproar in Cleveland and there's a debate about if it was considered inappropiate or not.