In this thread....

Nyx said:
I listen all day for a living, listen to doctors who desperately need speech lessons :tard: which is why silence is golden. But at least now I'm doing it in my own home :cool:
Nurse?

Arátoeldar said:
Doh, I should no better. :eek:

Whose equipment doe you use? Harris-Lannier(sp?), Pitney Bowes?

It's PC-based transcription. The only transcription specific hardware is the footpedal (Infinity). The company provides the computer, footpedal, all software needed-everything except the Internet connection and I got DSL before I even heard of this company.

Nyx said:
It's PC-based transcription. The only transcription specific hardware is the footpedal (Infinity). The company provides the computer, footpedal, all software needed-everything except the Internet connection and I got DSL before I even heard of this company.
So are you still with PAdotNET or somebody else?

Arátoeldar said:
Bourée - A Classic Case - The London Symphony Orchestra with Guest Appearances of:
  • Ian Anderson
  • Martin Barre
  • Peter Vitesse
  • Dave Pegg

i think i need to tap into your collection to learn who to listen to! spangelet watched an opera singer on sesame street the other day and loved her. do you know anything about opera?

Bubbles said:
I sang opera at a competitive level in high school.

nice! i wish i would've done some singing in high school. i was involved in sports and never even thought about it. i can carry a tune, but no one would pay to hear me. know what i mean? i think i would've been fine in chorus or something with a bunch of people.

so do you know a lot about opera?