In this thread...

S

smileynev

...we yell at each other. We make fun of each other. We criticise the physical and social characteristics of each other. If you don't want to be made fun of, don't join the thread.

Begin.

you are a pustulent penile pimple with a pedigree in pedophilia

wtf is your problem, do you already fap too much during the day that you don't have anything else to do but make shitty threads? are the blisters on the palms of your hands causing this angst?

F33nX said:
wtf is your problem, do you already fap too much during the day that you don't have anything else to do but make shitty threads? are the blisters on the palms of your hands causing this angst?

I'm glad to see you can dish it. I was afraid for a second there you were another one of the pansy planting dog fluffing chatterbox chicks that this forum seems to attract.

smileynev said:
I'm glad to see you can dish it. I was afraid for a second there you were another one of the pansy planting dog fluffing chatterbox chicks that this forum seems to attract.
fuck that shit. i'm not an attention whore. that's not my schtick like it seems to be with everyone else around here. i'm not pretending to be something i'm not to get attention. i'm just me, and if that means i'm a nobody around here, then i couldn't care less.

F33nX said:
fuck that shit. i'm not an attention whore. that's not my schtick like it seems to be with everyone else around here. i'm not pretending to be something i'm not to get attention. i'm just me, and if that means i'm a nobody around here, then i couldn't care less.

Shouldn't you be out shooting something for dinner?

I doubt any of you corpulent coprophages will have anything truly scathing

smileynev said:
Shouldn't you be out shooting something for dinner?

shouldn't you be out sucking cock behind the bowling alley? for free?

jaxxor said:
I doubt any of you corpulent coprophages will have anything truly scathing

Don't you have some songs you should be writing and/or screeching?

jaxxor said:
shouldn't you be out sucking cock behind the bowling alley? for free?
Thats real fucking original, you fucking dumpster shit. Now how about you post more music to make real musical artists roll over in their graves.

oh, and cut your hair hippie. :fly:

fly said:
Thats real fucking original, you fucking dumpster shit. Now how about you post more music to make real musical artists roll over in their graves.

oh, and cut your hair hippie. :fly:

I was wondering when you were gonna pull Steves dick out of your ass and come post in here.