In this thread I supply the portal to hell.

FlamingGlory said:
And older women are bitter, cynical, unbalanced and uncontrollable.

The ones I've met were the exact opposite. Fun, relaxed, responsible, intelligent, loving, and tigers in bed. Younger women, on the other hand, have tended to be stupid, shallow, uptight, image-obsessed, irresponsible, broke, and emotionally unavailable. In my experience there has been no comparison.

Sarcasmo said:
The ones I've met were the exact opposite. Fun, relaxed, responsible, intelligent, loving, and tigers in bed. Younger women, on the other hand, have tended to be stupid, shallow, uptight, image-obsessed, irresponsible, broke, and emotionally unavailable. In my experience there has been no comparison.
:lol:

My record is smart, hot, and crazy. I usually just end up good friends with the sane ones.

Bubbles said:
Seriously, I'm all for watching insane things and I was grossed out, but all in all I remained detached. It will be difficult to watch if you at any time think of your own genitals, so steady your mind and go for it. :)

meh, I"m not in the mood today. It needs to be a blasting NIN on the way home from work kinda day. Today is more of an ambient electro jazz nova kinda day.

bast_imret said:
meh, I"m not in the mood today. It needs to be a blasting NIN on the way home from work kinda day. Today is more of an ambient electro jazz nova kinda day.
I sleep listening to NIN...

I just remembered this thread and came back and watched the video. Some of it was like extreme S&M/masturbation stuff, but the cutting open and flaying (and the finger), man, I just don't get it. How did that stuff come to be filmed? It didn't leave me scarred for life or anything, I was more amazed at the shit people were doing to themselves, but it does disturb me to think that people seemingly thought it would be fun to film themselves cutting their dicks open.

Anyway, I think I know who filmed themselves pounding a nail through their penis:

20011128l.gif