In this thread I supply the portal to hell.

BeeRad said:
And BTW, we fought for oil, we all knew that going into it weither you decided to blind yourself or not. And we won so our gas prices went up, yippie!!!!!!
No, we fought for revenge and unfinished family business. Plain and simple.

Sarcasmo said:
Do you thank and respect the men and women in the middle east who are attacking our armed forces in their own country for those very same reasons?

Yes, every man has the right to defend his own country. Do I agree with their leaders, no. Did I agree with Hitler, no. But do I respect the people who truly are and did fight for their country doing what they thought was best, very much so.

kiwi said:
Yes, every man has the right to defend his own country. Do I agree with their leaders, no. Did I agree with Hitler, no. But do I respect the people who truly are and did fight for their country doing what they thought was best, very much so.

you cannot blame a man for being taught to believe in different things.

We all know they are wrong and that is what we are fighting for but they are fighting us for that exact same reason, which sucks:(

kiwi said:

Good answer. Most people condemn them, and then trip over their own hypocrisy.

kiwi said:
have you read 'art of war' by mr. sun tzu

theacoustician said:
Now I'm confused as to what exactly you're arguing.

I am just arguing the 'right to kill' point. How can society justify the right to kill in war to protect something society believes in but then that same society would have a problem against death penalty of a dangerous criminal.

I have full respect for what the armed forces are faced with to protect our country and I personally believe a dangerous criminal should be permanently removed from society if proven a threat to society.

b_sinning said:
I like women they are for the death penality. I bet they show the same fire in the bed room that they show in their convictions.

but...but...i'm hotter because i have to fight harder because i'm in a minority!! :(

nevermind...i'll get my whip out and SHOW you what i mean.

LOOK A PUPPY!
ypoo1.jpg