In this thread dedicate a song to UFers

BigBoi69 said:
How you doin'??? Christ, where you been is the bigger question....... tempmay?
I do frequent tempmay but I've been working and away from the pc :(

BigBoi69 said:
I am a nice guy :D

dreamwalker: KISS - Beth is the obvious one....... go from there, you know her better than we do I'm sure.

OK, I'll take your word for it-this time :)

ding-ding-ding, wrong answer! She told me once that she heard that song too many times, and would just as soon never hear it again :(

BigBoi69 said:
BZZZTT!!! Wrong answer my fat and jolly friend. Care to try again?
No, I'm right. You're just fearful of what e-people will think of you after you portrayed yourself as a strict heterosexual man. It's okay, come to butthead.

See you just thought of a naked man. I can see you thinking of his supple ass and how the soap dribbles down the crack of his ass.

/brokendontbeamenacequote

April23 said:
No, I'm right. You're just fearful of what e-people will think of you after you portrayed yourself as a strict heterosexual man. It's okay, come to butthead.

See you just thought of a naked man. I can see you thinking of his supple ass and how the soap dribbles down the crack of his ass.

/brokendontbeamenacequote

No you're wrong. See like you, I don't give two shits about what 99.9% of the people on the internet think or say about me........ it's really weird.

Oooh, wrong again! Although, there was some water involved in my thought, so I'll have to give you a half point for that.

:D Come on April, you're better than this.

wr3kt said:
I recognize the band...but not really.
they did the remake of the lost in space theme for the film, and had a couple other small hits with stop the rock and aint talking bout dub

nme-travis-under 16 girls
i thought it was appropriate for a teenage girl whom the grown men pay a bit too much attention to;)
drool-goldie looking chain-your mother's got a penis
see, there was this time when she came round to my flat kind of antsy and well, best notto give all the details
april-arch enemy-ravenous
no explanation needed

BigBoi69 said:
No you're wrong. See like you, I don't give two shits about what 99.9% of the people on the internet think or say about me........ it's really weird.

Oooh, wrong again! Although, there was some water involved in my thought, so I'll have to give you a half point for that.

:D Come on April, you're better than this.
Okay lets start simple, since the idea of a naked man is throwing you off.

Pick a number between 1-20 and I'll guess it.