In the name of progress

bast_imret said:
ask a pig about that one. The female's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. And i believe the male get's stuck until she is finished.

Also just learned that the female bedbug has no reproductive opening. the male uses a curved 'penis' to drill a vagina into her for mating. :eek:
actually, it's the boar (male pig) that has the 30 minute orgasm, not the female

I actually had to witness this many years ago in a reproductive physiology class where we were collecting semen from boars. You have to sit there for quite a while waiting for the ejaculate to turn white, indicating the presence of sperm. The first part of the ejaculation contains only seminal fluid primarily from the prostate and bulbourethral/cowper's glands. BTW, in these cases, the boar was humping a barrel cut in half lying on its side with a rag that had been wiped around the nether regions of a sow in heat.

It's trivial pieces of information that are stuck in my pee-brain that annoy me. Why can't I remember the more important things in life? :(

Viremia said:
actually, it's the boar (male pig) that has the 30 minute orgasm, not the female

I actually had to witness this many years ago in a reproductive physiology class where we were collecting semen from boars. You have to sit there for quite a while waiting for the ejaculate to turn white, indicating the presence of sperm. The first part of the ejaculation contains only seminal fluid primarily from the prostate and bulbourethral/cowper's glands. BTW, in these cases, the boar was humping a barrel cut in half lying on its side with a rag that had been wiped around the nether regions of a sow in heat.

It's trivial pieces of information that are stuck in my pee-brain that annoy me. Why can't I remember the more important things in life? :(

*bowing* I prostrate myself before you, oh knower of all things pig semen.

bast_imret said:
ask a pig about that one. The female's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. And i believe the male get's stuck until she is finished.

Also just learned that the female bedbug has no reproductive opening. the male uses a curved 'penis' to drill a vagina into her for mating. :eek:

I saw a vid of a pig railing a chick once. She got up. Then he got mad and tried to knock her back down again.