In the lost and found department...

CletusJones said:
i've kinda been thinking about getting a sugar glider or a hedgehog actually. I've never really been a fan of chinchillas.

Sugar gliders are so cool! My friend had one named Wicket that he let run around his room. He used to have some vines that hung from the ceiling and Wicket would jump all over the place. He was so silly!

Pandora said:
Sugar gliders are so cool! My friend had one named Wicket that he let run around his room. He used to have some vines that hung from the ceiling and Wicket would jump all over the place. He was so silly!
That's awesome! I've heard that they're really quiet and friendly so I'm all over that. Plus, they're not really messy and they're nocturnal as well. I was thinking about building a nice cage and putting them in my livingroom. :)

CletusJones said:
Back in highschool (a long time ago) we went on a fieldtrip to the "Pullman District" in Chicago. While we were there a girl was petting a "cat" and the teacher saw her, told her that it was a giant rat. I swear to you the thing must have been 10 pounds. The girl FREAKED and ran around screaming. For the rest of the trip she was as white as I've ever seen a person get. Apparently she'd been petting it for about 15 minutes.

:egads:

I thought I knew some dumb people, but I don't know ANYONE that dumb!

CletusJones said:
That's awesome! I've heard that they're really quiet and friendly so I'm all over that. Plus, they're not really messy and they're nocturnal as well. I was thinking about building a nice cage and putting them in my livingroom. :)

Yeah his little Wicket was a sweetie. My friend got a second one that wasn't as sweet though, she's a pretty big antisocial scaredy cat actually. So if you get one choose carefully.