In the lost and found department...

April23 said:
They're cuddly, I swear.

I sleep with my snake. Lets just keep that between you and me tho. :tard:

Between you and Pandora, OK. I like snakes, but not that much! :eek: :fly:

Onnotangu said:
by snake she means one with batteries and twinkie filling.

Ah, THAT kind of snake :lol:

CletusJones said:
how are the pet rats? I was thinking about getting one or two.

Do they like to play? are they friendly? do they smell?
fun, yes, and very and no they don't smell any worse or better than any other rodent type pet..

April23 said:
They're cuddly, I swear.

I sleep with my snake. Lets just keep that between you and me tho. :tard:

I love snakes! They are so cool! Just not poisonous ones, or ones that are big enough to eat me. I used to have 2 little garter snakes in college, but one died and the other somehow got out of the terrarium and I never saw em again. :(

I've always wanted a California Mountain snake or a chameleon... Just need the space for one...

If I'm going to do it though, I'm gonna get a decent setup.. not some glass case with a stick and a bowl...

Get a decent case full of plant life and plenty of light. I want a small habitat, not a cage.

SwedishChef said:
If I'm going to do it though, I'm gonna get a decent setup.. not some glass case with a stick and a bowl...

Get a decent case full of plant life and plenty of light. I want a small habitat, not a cage.
let me know how that goes for you. i've been trying to decide on a pet and a snake is on the list...

CletusJones said:
nancy-boy

Any other critter, I'm fine. After reading a Stephen King story about rats that grew to colossal size in the basement of a mill, the movie Ben, and my general distate for the disease and filth-ridden little beasties, I just don't like 'em much.

Not to mention the bastard neighbor's got a barn full of them- wild ones that creep about in the daytime :eek: Lost track of how many I've shot now :mad:

BigDov said:
Any other critter, I'm fine. After reading a Stephen King story about rats that grew to colossal size in the basement of a mill, the movie Ben, and my general distate for the disease and filth-ridden little beasties, I just don't like 'em much.

Not to mention the bastard neighbor's got a barn full of them- wild ones that creep about in the daytime :eek: Lost track of how many I've shot now :mad:
Back in highschool (a long time ago) we went on a fieldtrip to the "Pullman District" in Chicago. While we were there a girl was petting a "cat" and the teacher saw her, told her that it was a giant rat. I swear to you the thing must have been 10 pounds. The girl FREAKED and ran around screaming. For the rest of the trip she was as white as I've ever seen a person get. Apparently she'd been petting it for about 15 minutes.

CletusJones said:
Back in highschool (a long time ago) we went on a fieldtrip to the "Pullman District" in Chicago. While we were there a girl was petting a "cat" and the teacher saw her, told her that it was a giant rat. I swear to you the thing must have been 10 pounds. The girl FREAKED and ran around screaming. For the rest of the trip she was as white as I've ever seen a person get. Apparently she'd been petting it for about 15 minutes.

WTF dude? Do you go to a retard school or something?? How does someone NOT know the difference between a giant rat and a cat? /urban legend

:lol: :heart: cle cle cle Cletus

BigDov said:
WTF dude? Didyou go to a retard school or something?? How does someone NOT know the difference between a giant rat and a cat? /urban legend

goddammit, meant to hit the edit button :mad:

Last edited:
BigDov said:
WTF dude? Do you go to a retard school or something?? How does someone NOT know the difference between a giant rat and a cat? /urban legend

to say that this girl was dumb would be the understatement of a lifetime.

and yes, this really did happen.