Halp In Real Life

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
so, I've come to the realization that many of our forumz people are much different in person than online.

I mean, I get it.. you can think at the computer.. gather your thoughts. be.. outrageous. push limits.

i'm not sure what i'm trying to say (argh). . i guess, long story short. are you the same or quite different in person?

i've met many of you.

fly is not quite as ghey in person, though he does have the cackle of a japanese school girl.

ape is actually very pretty, and not too boy-like.

but chikken.. dharma.. VERY funny online, but quite reserved in person.

tre was pretty reserved I thought. (could've been the kid and the wife/family tre)

shawn is shawn.

nme was pretty much what I expected.

duke is much better looking in person.

valve and feenix i thought were pretty much the same.

thoughts?

but i wonder if keeks, for example, is as outrageous in person.

Dude, have you not been paying attention to the list of drugs Kiki is on? She may possibly be MORE outrageous in person.

I dunno, I always thought I was the same online as in person. I pretty much make all the same jokes, so I dunno.

edit - actually, Im told that Im "scary" or "intimidating" at first. Not that I ever try to be, guess I just give that vibe at first.

I'm more reserved in real life. My coworkers have said I put off a serial killer vibe sometimes. I then told them if that was the case then maybe they shouldn't have told me that.

I dunno, I always thought I was the same online as in person. I pretty much make all the same jokes, so I dunno.

edit - actually, Im told that Im "scary" or "intimidating" at first. Not that I ever try to be, guess I just give that vibe at first.

It depends on the costume you put on. I mean the wolf one is pretty scary, but the lemur one is toooootally cuddly.

so, I've come to the realization that many of our forumz people are much different in person than online.

I mean, I get it.. you can think at the computer.. gather your thoughts. be.. outrageous. push limits.

i'm not sure what i'm trying to say (argh). . i guess, long story short. are you the same or quite different in person?

i've met many of you.

fly is not quite as ghey in person, though he does have the cackle of a japanese school girl.

ape is actually very pretty, and not too boy-like.

but chikken.. dharma.. VERY funny online, but quite reserved in person.

tre was pretty reserved I thought. (could've been the kid and the wife/family tre)

shawn is shawn.

nme was pretty much what I expected.

duke is much better looking in person.

valve and feenix i thought were pretty much the same.

thoughts?

but i wonder if keeks, for example, is as outrageous in person.

Wow, did we even meet the same people?

I have met fly before and exceeded any amount of effeminate behavior I have ever seen at any drag show in any club I have been to. The facial hair is just a clever ruse. It's how he stands; his posture. It's how he walks and talks. It's his mannerisms. How he carries himself.

Ape is very beautiful, I am not going to lie, you hit that one right on the head.

Chikken, quite reserved IRL? Really? When I met him he and his wife asked me where they could find a sex shop and asked advice on dildos to try out. Hardly reserved.

Speaking of reserved I will hold off on my comments about Dharma as I have not met her IRL before.

Same for tre and shawn for that matter.

NME was a punk rockerish as her online persona alludes to. Stubbornness is just the same, to :fly:

I really hope Duke is much better looking IRL than every single one of that many many shots that have been posted.

I have no idea who valve and feenix are. :confused:

Yes, you are quite intimidating. :wtf: was up when you bear hugged me right in the middle of the Dave and Busters as I was trying to get away from you?

to be fair.. a one time encounter for an hour is not the way to really "know" someone.

i've said that about the athletes and other "famous" people I know. they sometimes get a bad review on a one time meeting, when really.. maybe they were just having a bad day like the rest of us sometimes have?