Hawt In Praise Of OOD, This Ones For You Buddy.

So, this piss drinking.

Did he do it from a glass or did he sit and bend down a little, as if drinking from a fountain? One is much easier to fake than the other, and the latter shows commitment.

Never mind, no answer needed. I feel a huge letdown coming.
I pissed into a wine bottle and drank out of that. It was red wine.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Got some shit done today. Woke up at 10, had breakfast and coffee then spent some time cutting the grass and cleaning up the yard. Just sat down and realized I need to take the trash off.

I completed all the courses for my Associate's Degree. Made A's in all my classes since I re-enrolled. 3.4 GPA all together. It ain't impressive but I'm glad to have completed something.
hey, congrats man! whats your degree in?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
hey, congrats man! whats your degree in?
Thanks! It's a transfer degree. So, if I want to get a bachelor's I won't have to do the general education part. I don't think it's very useful, but at least my credits won't disappear now. The only problem is, I have no idea what kind of bachelor's I would want.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Thanks! It's a transfer degree. So, if I want to get a bachelor's I won't have to do the general education part. I don't think it's very useful, but at least my credits won't disappear now. The only problem is, I have no idea what kind of bachelor's I would want.
I did not know that was a thing. You get all the requirements that would be needed for any bachelors (english ,a science, a language a math, etc) and do them, then it gets bundled into a degree so that they dont "expire"?

I did not know that was a thing. You get all the requirements that would be needed for any bachelors (english ,a science, a language a math, etc) and do them, then it gets bundled into a degree so that they dont "expire"?
It's just a way to save money by getting half a bachelor's from Tech. Normally you would go on to get a bachelor's immediately after the transfer degree, and it has to be with a participating university; most schools in SC.

The school I went to won't keep info on credits more than 7 years after you stop going, unless you complete a degree. I was getting close to that 7 year mark and only needed 6 more classes, so I went for it to avoid losing credits I already completed.

I got a transfer degree as well, it worked well at the time because it was an elementary ed transfer degree and I got to jump right into the elementary ed program at the 4-year seamlessly, but as I didn't finish and will not be, and a 2-year in el ed is useless, it didn't work out SUPER great for me. but, if your transfer degree is more general AND you transfer to somewhere local/that works with the 2-year (like I did my transfer stuff when I was in MD and my colleges had programs to work together to ensure the transfer degree would be accepted in its entirety), you'll be set.

That's pretty much what an associate's is down here. Would be a "2 year degree" if you went full time. Gets the core requirements taken care of. Usually at a community college and transfers full credit to any state university. Some private ones in whole or partial depending on what agreements or requirements they have, or not.

Good deal for working folks, people with families or other life stuff out of the norm to take care of, or just not a lot of money for full blown college. Or just folks who don't know what they'd like to major in but will need all those classes anyway no matter what an eventual major turns out to be.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I got a transfer degree as well, it worked well at the time because it was an elementary ed transfer degree and I got to jump right into the elementary ed program at the 4-year seamlessly, but as I didn't finish and will not be, and a 2-year in el ed is useless, it didn't work out SUPER great for me. but, if your transfer degree is more general AND you transfer to somewhere local/that works with the 2-year (like I did my transfer stuff when I was in MD and my colleges had programs to work together to ensure the transfer degree would be accepted in its entirety), you'll be set.
Yeah mine is general for a B.A. or a B.S. with a few more classes. I'm hoping the pandemic is going to push universities to offer more B.A.s online cause there's no way I can do school in-person right now.

I started on that same path when I moved down here to kind of keep the education going and pick up a core requirement or two at a time from where I left off after a quite brief stint at a state university back in MN. I could afford that much in money and time and still keep the bills paid while taking a couple evening classes at the local community college.

Then I joined a rock-n-roll band. 😳😁🤘

yeah a lot of time the tech schools/community colleges have programs/deals set up where they will accept the 2-year degree in full, even if the prereqs/gen eds don't line up 100%. theoretically they align well enough & that's why they accept them. if you just try to transfer credits a la carte, they usually have to match stuff up more specifically.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer