In need of rescue

surely you don't want to let these go to the pound :(

Update: I just secured a home for the brown tiger kitty with a district attorney here in Savannah.

Edit: Kittah pic added to this page so people will HAVE TO SEE THEM

100_1611.jpg

Last edited:
ERage said:
surely you don't want to let these go to the pound :(

Update: I just secured a home for the brown tiger kitty with a district attorney here in Savannah.

Edit: Kittah pic added to this page so people will HAVE TO SEE THEM

100_1611.jpg
I want them all :( but I can't

itburnswhenipee said:
Okay. One of the black & white, blue eyed ones. You gonna go fetch im?

Yeah Eileen, that trip to GA. How about it? I'm still game if you are, not to make you feel bad or anything, just saying. I'll meet you in Cinci

itburnswhenipee said:
Okay. One of the black & white, blue eyed ones. You gonna go fetch im?

Do I sense a mini-meat happening in Charlotte in the near future? :heart:

Kittens are currently in Charlotte and I'd be willing to meet you guys there one weekend if you truely are interested...not as bad of a drive from Ohio...you are in Ohio right?

Last edited:
ERage said:
Do I sense a mini-meat happening in Charlotte in the near future? :heart:

Kittens are currently in Charlotte and I'd be willing to meet you guys there one weekend if you truely are interested...not as bad of a drive from Ohio...you are in Ohio right?

Yes, this weekend if I can put a big enough guilt trip on Eileen without feeling bad about myself knowing she shouldn't make the trip.

thrawn said:
Yes, this weekend if I can put a big enough guilt trip on Eileen without feeling bad about myself knowing she shouldn't make the trip.

Is it possible to defer for another couple of weeks, possibly until labor day weekend? My in-laws are out of town this week/weekend and I'm not sure who is hosting the kittens until then. Plus the kitties still require bottle feeding and wiping to get them to go to the bathroom...they should grow out of that within the next 2 - 3 weeks. But if you absolutely must come this weekend to adopt then we will make it happen. just let me know ASAP so we can plan around it.

Eileen, if you can take one we will work with you to make it as easy on you as possible...but be sure you want one first. I don't want to stress anyone financially or otherwise, I'm confident we can find homes for all 4 if we work hard enough.

ERage said:
Is it possible to defer for another couple of weeks, possibly until labor day weekend? My in-laws are out of town this week/weekend and I'm not sure who is hosting the kittens until then. Plus the kitties still require bottle feeding and wiping to get them to go to the bathroom...they should grow out of that within the next 2 - 3 weeks. But if you absolutely must come this weekend to adopt then we will make it happen. just let me know ASAP so we can plan around it.

Eileen, if you can take one we will work with you to make it as easy on you as possible...but be sure you want one first. I don't want to stress anyone financially or otherwise, I'm confident we can find homes for all 4 if we work hard enough.

I can't take any of the kittens and you already sold Joseph off into slavery, I was eyeing that one.

I might still do a trip to GA in the next several weeks if you guys are up for a beer.