In need of rescue

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Drool-Boy said:
Wait for the october meat fgt

Do you realize how many plane trips I have made this year :eek: I have the time off and Eileen might be able to go, I'll take a mini-meet if that's what I can get. I'm still not counting October out but I need to get a few things settled first. And a few other meets are taking priority right now.

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
JJ Lady said:
Awww...Kitties...I hope they all find homes...wait...why don't you get cookie a friend?? I'm sure Blondie would love that :fly:

We are already committed to take a new puppy which is going to be a handful in itself. Otherwise I would :eek:

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
thrawn said:
I can't take any of the kittens and you already sold Joseph off into slavery, I was eyeing that one.

I might still do a trip to GA in the next several weeks if you guys are up for a beer.

Always up for a beer if you happen to be in town. Just give us a heads up.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
ERage said:
Always up for a beer if you happen to be in town. Just give us a heads up.

It's looking more likely in the next few weeks, you guys will definitely know.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
Candy said:
QFT. Mr. S and I were just talking about it and the thought of grumpy old Cola with a new born kitty....

You guys may want to get an older wiser cat with claws just in case. :fly:

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Pandora said:
Only one beer?!? :( You can come, but you'll have to drink more beer than that!

Stop twisting my arm. Eileen and I might still do a roadtrip next month. I'd drink more than one beer with you guys.

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
thrawn said:
Stop twisting my arm. Eileen and I might still do a roadtrip next month. I'd drink more than one beer with you guys.

Just watch out for Pandora's daquri's they are 80 parts rum, 1 part strawberry

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥592
Okay, it's official. I'm getting a new kitty. I'll be getting it sometime on the weekend of the 9th of september. Thrawn and I will be in Atlanta that weekend. I want a daquari.

Edit: Now to figure out a name for our new furry friend.

Last edited:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
eileenbunny said:
Okay, it's official. I'm getting a new kitty. I'll be getting it sometime on the weekend of the 9th of september. Thrawn and I will be in Atlanta that weekend. I want a daquari.

Trixie, the Thunder Pussy.

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
OK Guys, 3 kittens have definite homes. Eileen and 2 people here in Savannah. We only have to find a home for 1 more anybody have any ideas or know anyone else that might be interested?

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said:

YEAA! :happy:

Let us know what the final dates are. Our inlaws will be here Thursday through Sunday morning, so hopefully we'll get a chance to see you guys. And I'd be happy to kitten sit for you if Erage wants to bring him up sooner. :shifty:

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥5
Pandora said:
YEAA! :happy:

Let us know what the final dates are. Our inlaws will be here Thursday through Sunday morning, so hopefully we'll get a chance to see you guys. And I'd be happy to kitten sit for you if Erage wants to bring him up sooner. :shifty:

I can't tell if Pandora wants an excuse to see me or if she just wants an excuse to have a kitten for a week :p

I am getting all the kittens from Charlotte on Labor Day weekend. Eileen will be down the following weekend which is when I'm out of town :( no time to get to ATL in between that. I'll miss meeting Thrawn and Eileen but they will get to meet Blondie during the kitten drop; she's way cuter anyways.

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
eileenbunny said: