In need of rescue

fly said:
we cant. our apt complex only allows 2 animals. with april, we're already over the limit. :fly:
Pppsshaaawww...

:lol: Ours only allows 1 cat... meanwhile... 5 cats and a dog later... :fly:

Pandora said:
But they're just like Pokemon! You gotta catch them all! :D

haha, last time I was at Pandora and theac's house I had to wake up periodically to shake the cats off of my head so I could breathe.

ERage said:
haha, last time I was at Pandora and theac's house I had to wake up periodically to shake the cats off of my head so I could breathe.

They really aren't married. They are actually two of the crazy people with tons of cats that decided to live together to fool people into thinking they were normal.

b_sinning said:
They really aren't married. They are actually two of the crazy people with tons of cats that decided to live together to fool people into thinking they were normal.
Yeah, and its not working at all.

b_sinning said:

I'm sure everyone can agree that's not true, Theac and I could never be normal. Besides, theac is a dog person.

We're just two crazy people that lucked out and found our other half...kinda like fly and Ape, just not nearly as crazy. :fly:

fly said:
until they find them and force us to break our lease. $$$
Well, in our case, they can't find them unless they violate the lease... we have a "no entry without 24 hour written notice or express permission from tenant" thing going on because we work for a doctors office and used HIPAA stuff as an excuse

Pandora said:
I'm sure everyone can agree that's not true, Theac and I could never be normal. Besides, theac is a dog person.

We're just two crazy people that lucked out and found our other half...kinda like fly and Ape, just not nearly as crazy. :fly:

Aww I miss your kitten-sized cat... soo cuet!

:heart: for finding our other halves!

Kittah pic time...

100_1611.jpg

100_1612.jpg

100_1614.jpg

100_1616.jpg