WTF In a sick twist of fate...

If you're only going 20 miles a week, get a skateboard.
I have a Motorcycle that I ride everywhere. the car is for rainy days or dates with the gf. At the time, I didn't have a gf. I put about 5k miles a year on my truck when I had that. I was rarely driving the car, and when I went to drive it, it broke. I told Toyota they just bought it back, and they did.

How did they respond to your acceptance letter?

I haven't accepted anything
CEO is going to look over the job offer.
I told him to get rid of the groce car and replace it with a bus pass. At least the bus drives faster and is roomy

Anyways I got this today and CEO is out of the country so he is going to go over it this weekend.
But seriously---the Universe is a total asshole

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I haven't accepted anything
CEO is going to look over the job offer.
I told him to get rid of the groce car and replace it with a bus pass. At least the bus drives faster and is roomy

Anyways I got this today and CEO is out of the country so he is going to go over it this weekend.
But seriously---the Universe is a total asshole
Are they forcing you to sign an NDA or a noncompete? Why does anyone have to look over this if it is neither of those two?

Are they forcing you to sign an NDA or a noncompete? Why does anyone have to look over this if it is neither of those two?
so non compete clause are actually not enforceable here.
the law is something like they cant tell me not to go work for the competition unless the company is ready to give me a hefty severance package.
so yes the NCC can be added to any offer or agreement but at the end it doesn't mean shit
also, do you really have to ask why CEO is going to look over my offer? its CEO! he must know and be in control of everything. he just wants to make everything is legit as i just had MAJOR issues with my last company

all i saw was the +$14k remark!!! ;)
so on July 1st i was working for my company (A) which i resigned and joined this new current company (B) at like 10K more than company (A)

yesterday these new guys (company C) offered me 14K more than what my new company (B) offered me 2 weeks ago. so in reality its gone up 24k from july 1st with (A) ...if i accept THIS new Camry job...
its really nice to know when someone notices your worth.

im not 100% happy with company B and i think i jumped too fast, but i took it cuz it was somewhat direct competition with company A and a nice negotiation started with A & B.

so the reason i got company C even interested cuz a friend of mine is secretly shopping around other opportunities for me so my current employer doesn't find out...

-gasp-

I'm just not happy with anything really and i should have taken the rest of the summer off to take care of ME

... you must have been severely underpaid before.

Either that, or the rumor is going around the industry that you sleep with the management.