Impossible questions

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
HOw do you get someone to stop playing WoW without offering sex? Its a beautiful day and I want to go play tennis or do something outside and I can't get you know who off of the damn game! Any ideas?

:fly:

electricity is a vital part of WoW, take it away, you know you wanna... :p

Restless said:
electricity is a vital part of WoW, take it away, you know you wanna... :p

You are so evil...I love it! I wonder how pissed off he'd get...

Damn...then I need to run out the battery on the lap top too. *unplugs lap top*

Oops I must have forgotten to plug it in :fly:

Use the laptop and get all kinds of spyware installed on it so it bogs down to the point where it is useless and he won't want to play anymore.

theacoustician said:
Use the laptop and get all kinds of spyware installed on it so it bogs down to the point where it is useless and he won't want to play anymore.

Yeah but I use it too. Plus he's already got all the prtection software installed. By the time I get that uninstalled (and I think he would notice) and get the rest of the crap on the lappy then It will be too dark to play tennis. Good idea for the future though. ;)

If your gonna uninstall all the spyware software, why not just uninstall WoW, much less fuss :D

Restless said:
If your gonna uninstall all the spyware software, why not just uninstall WoW, much less fuss :D

It would be far quicker for him to reinstall WoW then it woudl to get rid of all the crap that I could get on the lappy and then have to reinstall all the spyware programs.

i was just being mean, i mean it only take two seconds to hide cds...

Restless said:
i was just being mean, i mean it only take two seconds to hide cds...

Hmmm...CD + Microwave = :D

But I still have to live with him afterward. Although I wonder what he will think when he reads this. What am I talking about. He'd have to stop playing WoW in order to read this!

Drool-Boy said:
hammer + laptop = going outside

Yeah...once again, I use it too. (in fact I'm using it now) And since we are still paying for it. Nahhh...Not going to happen

I've found that having "a talk" about various and sundry subjects (i.e. "I seem to care more about this relationship than you...", "Why is it that you care more about a game than you do about us...", and the ever-popular "Is this what our entire relationship is going to be like..") to be a winner to getting a person to stop.

If that fails, start crying, then become extremely pissy when they ask what's wrong. Guaranteed 2 hours of sunshine.

DirkPhoenix said:
I've found that having "a talk" about various and sundry subjects (i.e. "I seem to care more about this relationship than you...", "Why is it that you care more about a game than you do about us...", and the ever-popular "Is this what our entire relationship is going to be like..") to be a winner to getting a person to stop.

If that fails, start crying, then become extremely pissy when they ask what's wrong. Guaranteed 2 hours of sunshine.

for a dude you are really evil :p

I.C.Water said:
for a dude you are really evil :p
All are tried and tested on me. If I really wanted to be deviant, I would have added the "Sneak up behind him, sigh heavily, then start packing up your shit" maneuver. For added spice, break his phone when someone calls, and then talk about committing suicide.

I'll never play C&C:Generals again.... :(

DirkPhoenix said:
All are tried and tested on me. If I really wanted to be deviant, I would have added the "Sneak up behind him, sigh heavily, then start packing up your shit" maneuver. For added spice, break his phone when someone calls, and then talk about committing suicide.

I'll never play C&C:Generals again.... :(
Good Jesus my man. Isn't life about being happy?

DirkPhoenix said:
:lol:

But seriously...I'll be fine. I have my moments of peace and quiet. Why look at me now! I'm at work, and no one is here to bother me! If I just had some Chex Mix, a Dr. Pepper, and a laptop that was Security approved i'd be in heaven.

But at least I have Naval Battles, thanks to UF. :heart:
I shall have to check out that game. Oh! I need to purge scores >7 days. thanks for reminding me.