Important Women's Health Info

I enjoy it. Most people are way too sensitive about personal shit. Your BJ joke goes down in the annals of ball breaking history. Come to think of it, that was a great night. I had everyone thinking my dick was in a card and you dropped that joke. On both counts, James's facial expressions were epic.

I can't believe you swindled me into essentially touching your dick. :lol:

A UF Big Brother reality style show really should happen.

I just worry there may be too many inside jokes for people to get.

Share, motherfuckers.

First joke.

I told our friend Amanda - at a dinner table of around 20 - to warn her bf if they got married that she's Jewish and the BJs would stop. Then I said, jokingly, wait, my wife isn't Jewish but they stopped anyway.

Fly says, "She didn't stop giving blow jobs, she just stopped giving them to you."

First joke.

I told our friend Amanda - at a dinner table of around 20 - to warn her bf if they got married that she's Jewish and the BJs would stop. Then I said, jokingly, wait, my wife isn't Jewish but they stopped anyway.

Fly says, "She didn't stop giving blow jobs, she just stopped giving them to you."

:lol:

2nd joke:

The birthday card for fly had an elongated sort of upside down "U" drawn on the inside in blue pen. Inside of it I wrote "Place fingers here." After watching fly and ape touch it I told them I laid my dick on it and traced it.

James was mortified. Amanda rubbed it on her face.

2nd joke:

The birthday card for fly had an elongated sort of upside down "U" drawn on the inside in blue pen. Inside of it I wrote "Place fingers here." After watching fly and ape touch it I told them I laid my dick on it and traced it.

James was mortified. Amanda rubbed it on her face.

hahahahahahahaha

now thats good

im not allowed to drink spirits anymore - apparently im a "surly drunk" when im on them

By who, the drunk police?

may as well be

or the fun police, whatever you want to call them.

apparently 6x measures of whisk[e]y isn't 'social drinking'. this coming from alcopop drinkers. it's a small wonder i start wrapping chairs around peoples gums.