Important Announcement...

theacoustician said:
I understand what you're saying. What I don't know is why the fuck fly did that in the first place.

ah, cool :)

because he's fly meaning an enigma wrapped in a riddle? :iono:

Candy said:
Can someone take out the link that takes you to the baby! PLEASE before I go INSANE!

: - )

I'm OK now. Thanks for listening.
Uh, if you know what the link does, why keep clicking it? :confused:

zengirl said:
Uh, if you know what the link does, why keep clicking it? :confused:

Habit.

EDIT: I'm very repetitive; My Doctor says that if I stay on my meds long enough, the OCD will go away. Clicking on links that I am used to clicking is all part of my routine. 12 clicks and I'm good.

Bubbles said:
thanks.

And clicking the forums button when already here was the only way I knew how to get out of a thread to see the ones I haven'r read yet.
Oooh... I scroll all the way down and click this button:

ForumJump.JPG

theacoustician said:
What's in it for me.

We can sell the pictures. Maybe even start a naked nintendo club with dues and all. I KNOW Elpmis is dying to play; isn't that how all this started? Hell, we could have playoffs in Vegas and everything. All you have to do is be the front man. Once we get this thing started it will be tournaments at Fly's... pay to play of course; semi-finals in Atlanta... The possibilities are endless!

Candy said:
We can sell the pictures. Maybe even start a naked nintendo club with dues and all. I KNOW Elpmis is dying to play; isn't that how all this started? Hell, we could have playoffs in Vegas and everything. All you have to do is be the front man. Once we get this thing started it will be tournaments at Fly's... pay to play of course; semi-finals in Atlanta... The possibilities are endless!
Methinks there would be far more money in charging guys to play naked Nintendo with girls.

Hell we even talked about taking a PS2 to the champagne room at some strip club for bast's bachelor party, hooking it up, and making the girls play games with us.

theacoustician said:
Methinks there would be far more money in charging guys to play naked Nintendo with girls.

Hell we even talked about taking a PS2 to the champagne room at some strip club for bast's bachelor party, hooking it up, and making the girls play games with us.

Yeah, you're probably right unless you're brianboy... [shudders at the thought of he/she playing ANYTHING naked]