i'm very upset.

Drool-Boy said:
I have some budlight in my house. But its in the garage on a shelf.Stuffs about 2 years old by now, and quite nasty, Im sure. Im saving it for a party sometime, and slipping it in with the rest of the beers and see if anyone says anything.
I found some in my in-law's garage and used it for target practice, man it STUNK in the July heat

Drool-Boy said:
I have some budlight in my house. But its in the garage on a shelf.Stuffs about 2 years old by now, and quite nasty, Im sure. Im saving it for a party sometime, and slipping it in with the rest of the beers and see if anyone says anything.

I have some of the same stuff from my graduation party (August 2005) and I tried. I really did. But I just couldn't drink it all. Why don't people ever leave and good stuff at my house. I currently have some Smirnoff Ice, Mike's Hard Lemonade & Coors light that some left at my house. I went without drinking the other night because I wanted to enjoy some flavor.

Last time I got dragged to Chuck E. Cheese they said the beer machine was broken. I told the 15 yr old pimply girl I went to college so I know how to tap a keg so show me where it's at. She wouldn't let me fix it. It was a miserable evening of wading through rowdy ADD ankle bitters that I wish I had missed.