Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Thorn Bird said:
:lol: we just went this morning. there were probably two other kids there. it's great during the day.
but yes, if you made me go on the weekend, i'd be putting back a couple.
I'd want to do the other parents a favor and dump some coconut rum into the juice machine as well, then we'll all have some peace and quiet.

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Drool-Boy said:
I have some budlight in my house. But its in the garage on a shelf.Stuffs about 2 years old by now, and quite nasty, Im sure. Im saving it for a party sometime, and slipping it in with the rest of the beers and see if anyone says anything.
I found some in my in-law's garage and used it for target practice, man it STUNK in the July heat

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Drool-Boy said:
I have some budlight in my house. But its in the garage on a shelf.Stuffs about 2 years old by now, and quite nasty, Im sure. Im saving it for a party sometime, and slipping it in with the rest of the beers and see if anyone says anything.

I have some of the same stuff from my graduation party (August 2005) and I tried. I really did. But I just couldn't drink it all. Why don't people ever leave and good stuff at my house. I currently have some Smirnoff Ice, Mike's Hard Lemonade & Coors light that some left at my house. I went without drinking the other night because I wanted to enjoy some flavor.

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10.00
Last time I got dragged to Chuck E. Cheese they said the beer machine was broken. I told the 15 yr old pimply girl I went to college so I know how to tap a keg so show me where it's at. She wouldn't let me fix it. It was a miserable evening of wading through rowdy ADD ankle bitters that I wish I had missed.