i'm very upset.

zengirl said:
:lol: The concept of a drive thru liquor store has always cracked me up! So, do cops just camp out at the exit there?

exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly. :tard: concept.

same as serving beer and wine at chuck e. cheese. get plastered, THEN drive your kid home.

Thorn Bird said:
exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly. :tard: concept.

same as serving beer and wine at chuck e. cheese. get plastered, THEN drive your kid home.
American's aren't so bright, are we? :lol:

Fat Burger said:
The fact that you're even in sight of Lite beer saddens me.
I'm currently at work, with a salad and cup of coffee in front of me. I haven't had a beer in quite some time. I was merely trying to make fun.... or something

*looks guiltily at the 6 pack of Miller Lite in desk drawer

:shifty:

edit:

besides when I DO drink beer, you better believe your ass its light beer.

:lol: I got 40 pounds of ass and titties here that are the direct result of "regular" beer.

I've never been drunk at work... except several years ago when I had gotten my drink on with a girlfriend and was still drunk when I got to work the next morning.

SpangeMonkee said:
a little bit off subject, but you should get Fuxx a shirt that says, "Finally, I'm no longer a fuckin' Kanuck!" after she gets the immigration straightened out.
a kanuck?

as in, a person from kanada?

ChikkenNoodul said:
But if they didn't serve wine and beer, they'd get less business.

You better believe I'd be slightly inebriated in order to set foot in that place

:lol: we just went this morning. there were probably two other kids there. it's great during the day.
but yes, if you made me go on the weekend, i'd be putting back a couple.

Fat Burger said:
The fact that you're even in sight of Lite beer saddens me.

I have some budlight in my house. But its in the garage on a shelf.Stuffs about 2 years old by now, and quite nasty, Im sure. Im saving it for a party sometime, and slipping it in with the rest of the beers and see if anyone says anything.