i'm very upset.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I had several bottles of Trappist ale that I've been cellaring for a few years, decided to pop one open a couple of months ago.

Apparantly a pinhole leak had formed in the cork while in transit between houses, and the ale had spoiled something terrible :(

oman:(

Gave it a proper burial, I presume?

Thorn Bird said:
but that's exactly what happened. my toes were the same length beforehand, and over time, that one toe adapted to the ring. :iono:

I think you're just a freak. They use many, many rings to stretch their bones out. One doesn't do it. I think maybe you just inherited the freaky toe gene.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Actually I walked to the liquor store, cursing all the way, since I was out of other beer

Man I wish I could walk to the liquor store, but itd take me 2 hours to get there, then by the time I got home, Id be out of beer again and have to go right back:rant:

Drool-Boy said:
Man I wish I could walk to the liquor store, but itd take me 2 hours to get there, then by the time I got home, Id be out of beer again and have to go right back:rant:
Goddamn, that's rough...

At the apartment, it's only a 5 minute walk to the liquor store and the local pub/wing joint

At the 'ranch, I think it'd be about 2hrs as well :eek:

Sarcasmo said:
I think you're just a freak. They use many, many rings to stretch their bones out. One doesn't do it. I think maybe you just inherited the freaky toe gene.

ok. it's not a big deal if you believe it or not. it's my cute little feet i'm talking about. :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Goddamn, that's rough...

At the apartment, it's only a 5 minute walk to the liquor store and the local pub/wing joint

At the 'ranch, I think it'd be about 2hrs as well :eek:
Dang... it's actually faster for us to walk to our liquor store than it is to drive there.

we have a drive-thru liquor store right down the way. that way i can go with my kid in the back seat, AND i don't have to wear shoes or a shirt.

Thorn Bird said:
we have a drive-thru liquor store right down the way. that way i can go with my kid in the back seat, AND i don't have to wear shoes or a shirt.
:lol: The concept of a drive thru liquor store has always cracked me up! So, do cops just camp out at the exit there?