i'm very upset.

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
for real. my toe ring just broke. not ordinarily a big deal, except for the fact that i've had the thing on for 11 or 12 years. honestly. i've taken it off twice in my life. my toe actually adapted to the ring, and now it's longer than the same toe on the other foot.
i'm honestly upset about this. it's been a part of me for so long. i'm very surprised at the intense emotion i'm feeling!! which leads me to content:

has some minor event ever surprised you with an intense reaction? have you ever been bothered way more seriously by something that shouldn't affect you the way it did? i'm just equally as surprised by my reaction as i am with the sadness of losing my ring. :(

yeah, I was pretty shocked and upset when my best friend growing up hung himself

sorry to hear about your toe ring, hope you feel better

It's amazing you had a toe ring last for 11 years. I've never been able to have one last more than a year... or a summer even.

To answer your question, I try not to let the little things bother me, espeically when they're merely material. When I start to feel a sense of loss or regret over an object, I try to remind myself that things are not what I need to place my emotions upon. That said, sometimes I wonder if I feel apporpriately at all... in terms of quantity and appropriation.

Thorn Bird said:
my toe actually adapted to the ring, and now it's longer than the same toe on the other foot.

What the fuck? I don't get this statement at all.

How the hell does a toe ring make the toe grow longer?

elpmis said:
will this method work with a cock ring on my cock?

No shit. I'll be like one of those African bitches with the neck rings. Walking around with Mr. T gold on my cock.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
No shit. I'll be like one of those African bitches with the neck rings. Walking around with Mr. T gold on my cock.

but that's exactly what happened. my toes were the same length beforehand, and over time, that one toe adapted to the ring. :iono:

Thorn Bird said:
has some minor event ever surprised you with an intense reaction? have you ever been bothered way more seriously by something that shouldn't affect you the way it did?

Is this like when you get 'tapped' in the nuts, as vs. the full blown crotchal kick? Because seriously, I dropped the remote in my lap the other night... Let's just say that there are three* situations in life where it's ok for a grown man to cry and this was one of them.

(dad dying and prison sex being the other two).

i was upset the other day.

i stayed in the apartment all day long, watching movies and playing video games. apparently, i feel the need to eat continuously when i sit for long periods of time.

i weighed myself before i went to bed, and found that i was 5lbs heavier than i was that same morning.

A social psycologist would love to anaylze this.

I felt attached to a necklace I had. When it broke I almost cried. I can't talk about it.

:(

Thorn Bird said:
i've had the thing on for 11 or 12 years.

Did the room smell gross like when you clip your toenails? That's a long time to amass funk...

Whizzleteets said:
i weighed myself before i went to bed, and found that i was 5lbs heavier than i was that same morning.

You seemed so normal to me before...what with your drinking and fun name...

Now, sadly, the truth has emereged and we all know that you weigh yourself twice a day.

Obsess much?

Fat Burger said:
Last week I went all in with a set of 6s and lost to someone with a full house, 6s full of 5s. I had been playing really well, too. That pissed me right off.

Northwest edition of The World Poker Tour?? Do you get a hemp bracelet if you win your bracket???

shawndavid said:
Did the room smell gross like when you clip your toenails? That's a long time to amass funk...

:confused: why does everyone think it's funky? there is absolutely no rot or funk going on under the ring. it's just like wearing a ring on your finger.

shawndavid said:
You seemed so normal to me before...what with your drinking and fun name...

Now, sadly, the truth has emereged and we all know that you weigh yourself twice a day.

Obsess much?

i was just curious. usually, i only step on a scale a few times a week.

i'd been sitting around eating all damn day, and i wondered if that had an effect.

LOL THEN I GOT WASTED!