Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,778
Steam
heyfubuddy
So yesterday for lunch, I had a nice whataburger meal
For dinner, I had a bigass steak, corn on the cob, greenbeans, and the other half of the wifes steak that she couldnt eat.
Then later in the evening , I had bag of popcorn.
I was hungry when I went to bed.
Now Its not even lunch time and Im starving my ass off even tho Ive already raided my lunchbag for the snacky cake dessert I had in there.

Why am I so hungry now?
Am I gonna get fat if I keep eating?
If I get too fat to get out the front door can I claim disability?
Will smileynev give me pointers on the ways of the fat?
Does Jonie really love Chachi or is the bitch just playin him for his money?

Just make sure to keep on the move, as much as is possible anyway, so your skin doesn't graft itself into your couch or whatever.

And Joanie loved the cock, so I'm thinking she was just playing that little bitch Chachi for the tool he really was. Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
I've been there.

I'm putting myself on an emergency diet and going to the gym today.

It's a post-Thanksgiving Crisis of Fat.

the more you eat, the bigger your stomach gets so it's harder to get full...skip a meal or two and it will shrink back down

I had the same problem 2 weeks ago...rented a cabin in the mountains and invited another couple...she was pregnant and eating so much it rubbed off on all of us...I was still pigging out days later until I came to my senses and cut back

why_ask_why said:
the more you eat, the bigger your stomach gets so it's harder to get full...skip a meal or two and it will shrink back down

I had the same problem 2 weeks ago...rented a cabin in the mountains and invited another couple...she was pregnant and eating so much it rubbed off on all of us...I was still pigging out days later until I came to my senses and cut back

skip a meal?
are you mad sir?

why_ask_why said:

Doesn't sound like tubs'o'fun there can skip a meal. Enjoy heart disease and an early death Drool!

slow down, you're not on the moon yet...

if you get decent exercise, i wouldn't worry about it. also, drink lots of water.

Drool-Boy said:
skip a meal?
are you mad sir?

After thoroughly gorging myself Thursday and Friday, I skipped two meals on Saturday and Sunday, and I feel more normal now.

He speaks the truth- no madness.

BE STRONG DROOL-BOY! YOU CAN DO EET!!!