GAY Im Totally Hot for Black Dudes

Im lucky at my job that I get to do a little of both
Work at the desk doing design work
Work in the shop doing testing/R&D work

I have exercised very little of my mech e knowledge unfortunately. Plenty of the electrical and material though.

speaking of that, does your current job still suck monkey nuts?

I have exercised very little of my mech e knowledge unfortunately. Plenty of the electrical and material though.

speaking of that, does your current job still suck monkey nuts?

Getting a little better
Had a convo with the Ops manager, so things are flowing a little more the way I felt they should
Still not perfect by a long shot, but improvement is improvement
That said, Im still casting about to find something else, but I can afford to be picky right now.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
if i had your history, id probably be applying at spaceX. All the awesome mission application, none of the bullshit bureaucracy.

Then again ive heard youd better be willing to make work your life if you work there. Family balance is not in their culture.

if i had your history, id probably be applying at spaceX. All the awesome mission application, none of the bullshit bureaucracy.

Then again ive heard youd better be willing to make work your life if you work there. Family balance is not in their culture.

They dont really have a presence in my area, otherwise Id have applied there long ago...