Thread I'm sure that Fly, Ape, and ODS will all be in favor of this.

So why, since I'm healthier than you are, should I get charged more for flying than you?

Because you take more fuel in the aircraft to move your muscles. And your subsequently larger clothing.

Why do I need to drop 10 pounds of fat and 50 pounds of muscle to fly?

Because you are a fatty meathead that cannot fit in a seat properly and are a safety concern as you would block passengers from the aisles with your bulk if they were trying to escape.

How inconsiderate of you.

says the "guy" who weighs 80 lbs. :fly:

all religion should be thrown into the bottom of the mariana trench or launched into the sun. it does nothing but divide, kill or molest and that's on a good day.

It gives comfort and solace to Billions of people. It gives purpose and meaning and answers lots of unknown questions about life. It helps millions more than it ever harms. The only things making it to the news are the negatives so it is assumed the church (any religion really) is a place of bad things but rather it is the millions of things good it does everyday that are overshadowed by the few but loud negative things it has done.

Because you are a fatty meathead that cannot fit in a seat properly and are a safety concern as you would block passengers from the aisles with your bulk if they were trying to escape.

How inconsiderate of you.

But I could carry 5 people easily with me on the way to safety.

Agreed, but thats issue is up one layer. As of now, the money is there and from what little I've read about this, they're just as deserving as anyone else.
If the fedgov can take back bonuses paid by private companies to their employees than they can take back 'grant' money and return it to the taxpayers, or at least use it for food.

I tried to listen to Glenn Beck's radio show yesterday and I couldn't understand what he was talking about. Something about eroding from the inside. I assumed he was talking about his own self loathing. Then the Goldline ad came on and I turned it off.

If the fedgov can take back bonuses paid by private companies to their employees than they can take back 'grant' money and return it to the taxpayers, or at least use it for food.

Agreed, but that issue is up one layer. As of now, the money is there and from what little I've read about this, they're just as deserving as anyone else.

Agreed, but that issue is up one layer. As of now, the money is there and from what little I've read about this, they're just as deserving as anyone else.

So True. I'm tired of all this bitching and moaning.

I've already bid on a site for a Celebrate Germany building, and put in grant request with the Jerusalem city officials. We're waiting to hear back from them. I think it's a unique idea that will really help reinforce how wonderful Germany is.

Oh, and I've got some real estate in Mecca for a Catholic Outreach Center. We sent the grant request in there too, but our receptionists that pick up the mail keep bailing on us. We pay them a fortune, but every one of them i think quits one day when they go to pick up the mail. They just don't come back. We have a rule, No Call, No Show, No Job. We can't even find them to give them their last paycheck.

So True. I'm tired of all this bitching and moaning.

I've already bid on a site for a Celebrate Germany building, and put in grant request with the Jerusalem city officials. We're waiting to hear back from them. I think it's a unique idea that will really help reinforce how wonderful Germany is.

Oh, and I've got some real estate in Mecca for a Catholic Outreach Center. We sent the grant request in there too, but our receptionists that pick up the mail keep bailing on us. We pay them a fortune, but every one of them i think quits one day when they go to pick up the mail. They just don't come back. We have a rule, No Call, No Show, No Job. We can't even find them to give them their last paycheck.

Oh yeah, pointing out how other countries are more restrictive is a great way to bitch about American freedoms.