Im sure most of you arent qualified...

Well, that's not too far from the truth actually, given the level of retards they have working in their stores. If I wasn't such a nerd, I'd definitely stay the hell out of 'em because it seems like every time I go I just end up getting mad at the dorks that try to tell me what I want. Oh well.

BigDov said:
Well, that's not too far from the truth actually, given the level of retards they have working in their stores. If I wasn't such a nerd, I'd definitely stay the hell out of 'em because it seems like every time I go I just end up getting mad at the dorks that try to tell me what I want. Oh well.

I live Frys like I love cake
The secret (like with most retail stores) is to not talk to anyone that works there.

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: Never been to Frys, dont know what it is but I kinda get the humour in it.
Frys is a place where underage brisish chicks and old american men can legally fuck without protection...and no cops or pregnant bellies will ever pop up....wanna meet me there? bring your red squirrel outfit, k>

I Poo On U said:
I live Frys like I love cake
The secret (like with most retail stores) is to not talk to anyone that works there.

Sometimes I have to though, like when I buy a hard drive or processor....... the witless idiots then try to steer me away from what I originally wanted to. *sigh* There's an obvious reason why I love Newegg so much, but sometimes I just have to go and get some instant gratification, you know?