Movie I'm supposed to leave work early today because it's Friday

stuck like chuck. during the summer we get our early on fridays as a work sanctioned perk though. 2 hours early for everyone not in the 24 news part of the company

omfg.. you need to grow the fuck up bitch.. seriously... I dunno what's up your fat ass today, but whatever it is, it stinks.. I've never know anyone with such mood swings as you have.. You can go through 5 different personalities in about 15 minutes.. And I thought we already had a big argument on here about you screaming how you are not a jealous wife, but you've gotten all pissy over me posting pictures of asian girls on 4lulz. and fucking hahahaha at you posting about some hot guy at your work just to get back at me, then getting even more pissy when I called you on it..

omfg.. you need to grow the fuck up bitch.. seriously... I dunno what's up your fat ass today, but whatever it is, it stinks.. I've never know anyone with such mood swings as you have.. You can go through 5 different personalities in about 15 minutes.. And I thought we already had a big argument on here about you screaming how you are not a jealous wife, but you've gotten all pissy over me posting pictures of asian girls on 4lulz. and fucking hahahaha at you posting about some hot guy at your work just to get back at me, then getting even more pissy when I called you on it..

Nutcase alert.

Your crying about now being in constant contact with me is fucking retarded.

Also, I had a lot more shit going on today that just your retarded BS.

But, nice job at making a complete shithead of yourself with assuming - again.

I think it's obviously who's the crazily insecure person here.

Last edited:
Nutcase alert.

Your crying about now being in constant contact with me is fucking retarded.

Also, I had a lot more shit going on today that just your retarded BS.

But, nice job at making a complete shithead of yourself with assuming - again.

Constant contact with you? I never called or messaged you at all yesterday. Good going dip shit..

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I cried about not being able to contact you at all... are you that retard that you can't see a difference there? Or are you just sucking at trying to one up me here?

For Fucks SAKE!!

Juli is next to impossible to contact at work.. She has no work email, she can't seem to stay logged into yahoo messenger, her mobile doesn't work in the basement she's in. I send her PM's, she doesn't answer...

My uncle was right, you can NEVER reply on a woman..

You just can't "reply" on any women