Movie I'm supposed to leave work early today because it's Friday

5upt8h.jpg

Mr. Crab has spoken.

Now, /thread

In nuclear physics and nuclear chemistry, nuclear fission is a nuclear reaction in which the nucleus of an atom splits into smaller parts, often producing free neutrons and lighter nuclei, which may eventually produce photons (in the form of gamma rays). Fission of heavy elements is an exothermic reaction which can release large amounts of energy both as electromagnetic radiation and as kinetic energy of the fragments (heating the bulk material where fission takes place). For fission to produce energy, the total binding energy of the resulting elements has to be higher than that of the starting element. Fission is a form of nuclear transmutation because the resulting fragments are not the same element as the original atom.

Nuclear fission produces energy for nuclear power and to drive the explosion of nuclear weapons. Both uses are made possible because certain substances called nuclear fuels undergo fission when struck by free neutrons and in turn generate neutrons when they break apart. This makes possible a self-sustaining chain reaction that releases energy at a controlled rate in a nuclear reactor or at a very rapid uncontrolled rate in a nuclear weapon.

The amount of free energy contained in nuclear fuel is millions of times the amount of free energy contained in a similar mass of chemical fuel such as gasoline, making nuclear fission a very tempting source of energy; however, the products of nuclear fission are radioactive and remain so for significant amounts of time, giving rise to a nuclear waste problem. Concerns over nuclear waste accumulation and over the destructive potential of nuclear weapons may counterbalance the desirable qualities of fission as an energy source, and give rise to ongoing political debate over nuclear power.

I got to leave work at 2:30 today... had a late Thai lunch with a friend and texted kiki the whole ride home. Good day!

omfg.. you need to grow the fuck up bitch.. seriously... I dunno what's up your fat ass today, but whatever it is, it stinks.. I've never know anyone with such mood swings as you have.. You can go through 5 different personalities in about 15 minutes.. And I thought we already had a big argument on here about you screaming how you are not a jealous wife, but you've gotten all pissy over me posting pictures of asian girls on 4lulz. and fucking hahahaha at you posting about some hot guy at your work just to get back at me, then getting even more pissy when I called you on it..

I have decided that you two aren't really arguing ONLINE in front of all of us. You're f'n with us.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person