I'm suing Ice Cube.

Why would anyone want to be Ice Cube?

For one thing, there's 'Ice.' Water makes up 71% of the earths surface. Ice makes up 2.4% of that. Technically it's also a mineral when it naturally occurs on the earth's surface (cant remember why). It's something I wouldnt equate to teh 'streets'.

Then there are cubes. I have never liked cubes. It's possible that some of you might think Im slightly insane for placing emotive values on abstract ideas but cubes have always seemed boring to me. Ooh but it can tile space regularly. Well no one cares, it only has 3 classes of symmetry.

Why would anyone want to be Ice Cube?

For one thing, there's 'Ice.' Water makes up 71% of the earths surface. Ice makes up 2.4% of that. Technically it's also a mineral when it naturally occurs on the earth's surface (cant remember why). It's something I wouldnt equate to teh 'streets'.

Then there are cubes. I have never liked cubes. It's possible that some of you might think Im slightly insane for placing emotive values on abstract ideas but cubes have always seemed boring to me. Ooh but it can tile space regularly. Well no one cares, it only has 3 classes of symmetry.

totally. he should change his name to Zircon Ditetragonal dipyramidal