I'm such a stupid sucker for romatic crap

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,362
Don't ask me why, but shit like this gets me.

Maybe it's brain damage.

The guy was smart though. He asked BEFORE showing her the ring. I gotta remember that.

[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/04/21/anchor.engaged.on.air.kark[/ame]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
omg, that is way too sweet. and definitely smooth move on the guy with the ring.
damnit, silly mushy tears :p

This just in. A pink heat seeking moisture missle was fired today by members of P.E.N.I.S. (Protecting the Eating of Non-Intelligent Species) at the cavernous headquarters of L.A.B.I.A. (Liberate Apes Before Imprisoning Apes) in the latest attack of dominance between the two groups.

:lol:

How catty.

Most users ever online was 456, 10-18-2004 at 08:38 PM.
The Duke Of Nuke, F33nX1080i, FancyVest, plot, SemperFly, shawndavid, snoogit, taivas

Who made the neg vote? Let's fathom a guess.

Awwwwwwwww. That was sweet... the whole spill.

Yes very smart not to show the ring first... but he should know what he's getting himself into before asking or he's a dumbass. ;)

Awwwwwwwww. That was sweet... the whole spill.

Yes very smart not to show the ring first... but he should know what he's getting himself into before asking or he's a dumbass. ;)

Well, no, very true. But she said yes, and THEN saw the ring, and that it was huge. So, I guess not letting the ring do anythign to sway the decision = good.

you could always keep two rings in your pocket. pull out the big one if she says no. "well, guess you're not getting this then"

I think iron would be nice ring material. Understated.

Or andonized aluminum.

Yeah, aluminum.

I'm leaning towards Depleted Uranium with a nice center stone of weapons grade plutonium.

Thats a shine that won't go away anytime soon.

how about if i weave a ring out of my own hair? i can use a piece of belly button lint for the stone.