i'm stressed out of my tits

Maybe if you cut out the drinking you'll have more time to do things. I rarely drink anymore and I have tons of time because I don't feel crap in the mornings. :)

when I go through self-imposed bouts of off the wagon my productivity goes through the roof.

THAT, and staying off UF for a week or two. You could try that.

when I go through self-imposed bouts of off the wagon my productivity goes through the roof.

I enjoy feeling fresh every day and being able to function and be motivated. Drinking is a big killer of motivation, which just brings your mood down.

UF is the only thing that gets me through my days at work. Especially days like this, everything is shit and going wrong. :(

I'm lazier when I don't drink...go figure...irish catholic guilt kicks in and I get shit done when I've been partying too much... even though I don't believe in religion anymore nor have I for a long time, it's still ingrained :fly:

I enjoy feeling fresh every day and being able to function and be motivated. Drinking is a big killer of motivation, which just brings your mood down.

UF is the only thing that gets me through my days at work. Especially days like this, everything is shit and going wrong. :(

aww. :( :heart: but you wrote a very impressive note to flapril. :D