i'm stressed out of my tits

InfluX

Flaccid Member
Apr 1, 2006
the last frontier.
Marklar
₥0
i've got a one person gallery show coming up at the end of march and i don't believe i'll be ready for it. what between full time work and full time school and full time drinking while shitting out kittens due to worrying about making stuff i can't actually make stuff. i had quit smoking but that's out the window. ah yes, i've also apparently driven the boyfriend mad. after several years of being together he's developed an anxiety disorder and, suffice it to say, i'm vaguely proud of myself. this is the first time i've driven someone to meds before. he does, however, insist it isn't me, rather something that's been developing over a long period of time, but i'm just going to take one for the team and take full credit for it.

i have no time to unwind so i thought i'd just demand everyone share with me their tits/wang/ladybits.

actually if anyone here is great at stress management i'll pay you a moose for happy ending.

hooray i can't spell!

Last edited:
Shitting out kittens would make a great gallery show. Im just saying.

Edit: You could find someone to beat up, just any random person. Just start a fight because you are that bitter. Barring that you could at least think about it, start with the little details and yeah.

Last edited:
I think we did pics of the tits to understand the gravity of the situation.

What forms of art? Painting, sculpting, etc.

painting and printmaking. if i'm feeling really pretentious i might just do a little performance art. and by performance art i mean chewing my own leg off at the knee because i hate performance art.

You should fill the gallery with pics of useless forum members tits. See my albums for starters.

Sorry they're only mantits

You're welcome.