I'm stealing internets

and as far as the gaywad homo rant goes, i dont even have a vehicle. shut your whore mouth and shove a pickle up your ass. and depending on how ambitious you are feeling i can find a sheep fucker down this way that would be happy to put you to work if you want to visit.

and if you want me to be honest about why i wont go on a date while i am here i'd have to offend you.

and as far as the gaywad homo rant goes, i dont even have a vehicle. shut your whore mouth and shove a pickle up your ass. and depending on how ambitious you are feeling i can find a sheep fucker down this way that would be happy to put you to work if you want to visit.

and if you want me to be honest about why i wont go on a date while i am here i'd have to offend you.

You can date a cousin.

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!!!

i'm going home tomorrow and it is the first time i have ever been excited about leaving here.

So my sister and bro-in-law were in town this weekend. She went to a big church thing with my parents and grandma Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I went over grandpas today to pick corn and have a quick nosh. Grandpa asks me what the hell Brandon, the kid who did the drunk dialing, did with my phone. Odd from grandpa because he doesn't swear much. This kid, who used to have a crush on my sister, left a message for my sister that said he wanted to fuck the shit out of her. Apparently, they were highly offended.

Stories get passed along. Someone told my grandma. By the time it got to my grandma, my bro-in-law was all ready to drive down to West Virginia to meet this Brandon. Brandon is the epitome of hillbilly. And his dad, Mike, is not one to screw around with. After grandpa asks me what the hell Brandon did with my phone he says, "You need to fix that shit. Mike and/or Brandon will shoot him."

So I got two expletives out of him from that incident. You may not find this funny but I do.

So my sister and bro-in-law were in town this weekend. She went to a big church thing with my parents and grandma Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I went over grandpas today to pick corn and have a quick nosh. Grandpa asks me what the hell Brandon, the kid who did the drunk dialing, did with my phone. Odd from grandpa because he doesn't swear much. This kid, who used to have a crush on my sister, left a message for my sister that said he wanted to fuck the shit out of her. Apparently, they were highly offended.

Stories get passed along. Someone told my grandma. By the time it got to my grandma, my bro-in-law was all ready to drive down to West Virginia to meet this Brandon. Brandon is the epitome of hillbilly. And his dad, Mike, is not one to screw around with. After grandpa asks me what the hell Brandon did with my phone he says, "You need to fix that shit. Mike and/or Brandon will shoot him."

So I got two expletives out of him from that incident. You may not find this funny but I do.

So wait, your cousin called your sister and said that he wanted to fuck the shit out of her?

I miss WV.