I'm stealing internets

the pizza place apparently figured out I was stealing their innertubes...took me 2 minutes to get back on :lol:

chumps:lol:

Lol according to Mikey, his cousin got his phone.

Yeah, except that Mikey was there, and he talked to me, although not very well, and then they proceeded to talk to each other, and then they told me I was boring. Drunk people are stupid. Drunk hillbillies are unbelievably retarded.

edit: Oh, and then they called back to apologize for calling. Weird people. It's friggin 2 AM!!! Not like I have a life or anything, but still!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, except that Mikey was there, and he talked to me, although not very well, and then they proceeded to talk to each other, and then they told me I was boring. Drunk people are stupid. Drunk hillbillies are unbelievably retarded.

edit: Oh, and then they called back to apologize for calling. Weird people. It's friggin 2 AM!!! Not like I have a life or anything, but still!!!

BWHAHAHAAH

When i call you at 2am I'm going to make sweet sweet phone love to you.

We're staying with some friends of April in Jacksonville. One of their neighbors wireless wasn't working so I logged in to the router and fixed it. For some reason, it had 192.168.1.0/24 on both sides of the NAT. :wtf: