I'm stealing internets

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Mikey has to walk to the top of a hill to call people(dharma :lol:) right now. He happens to be at his cousins for a bit in between all the high tech work he does in West Virginia. I may be cooking chicken too but that's beside the point.

If you are in WV right now, I am going to be pissed you haven't called me from the top of that mountain yet :mad:

So is Mikey just going down the list of single Tampa girls on UF one at a time and knocking them out/up?

ok so u r gonna have a minimeet 50 miles away from me and no one calls me/PMs me?!??

I am done with this place :mad: mikey u r dead to me.

I have been alone away from my fiance for months now in this god forsaken landscape where the walmart is the classiest thing for counties away and u people, a stone's throw away, don't what to capitalize on my corporate business AMEX?

fuck all of y'all

Edit: damn hillbilly jargon

ok so u r gonna have a minimeet 50 miles away from me and no one calls me/PMs me?!??

I am done with this place :mad: mikey u r dead to me.

I have been alone away from my fiance for months now in this god forsaken landscape where the walmart is the classiest thing for counties away and u people, a stone's throw away, don't what to capitalize on my corporate business AMEX?

fuck all of y'all

Edit: damn hillbilly jargon

HAHA, no one likes the ghey!

:fly::heart:

not only am I such a lowlife that people don't even want to hang out with me, but u guys talk about me behind me back?!?!?

holy shit this place sucks