Thread Im starting to get fat. anyone interested in a weight loss competition?

thintoast

Mayosapien
Dec 4, 2012
up your butt and around the corner
Marklar
₥10,725
I'm 5'10" and edging on 200 lbs. I'm looking to lose like 30 lbs. Anyone else want to join in? We can has a competition and see who loses the highest percentage of weight. You might have an advantage over me because I'm gonna move some heavy objects around too hindering the amount of weight I lose. I was thinking like starting on Jan 1 to make it a date after Xmas.

I voluntell the following individuals to participate:

Asa.
August.
Pyramid (if he ever posted here)

I'm 5'10" and edging on 200 lbs. I'm looking to lose like 30 lbs. Anyone else want to join in? We can has a competition and see who loses the highest percentage of weight. You might have an advantage over me because I'm gonna move some heavy objects around too hindering the amount of weight I lose. I was thinking like starting on Jan 1 to make it a date after Xmas.
6'1" roughly 260 right now.
Aiming for 210.

I'm 5'10" 200lbs. Just be like me and weight lift. Stay the same weight but get muscle. :p

Unfair advantage for me. All I'd have to do is stop working out and eat to counter the muscle loss.
Then it wouldn't be a loss of BMI...

I have an unfair advantage in a generally high metabolic rate and the fact that right now I'm not working out or exercising. Any gains I experience will be much easier than any gains (or, more accurately, losses) you experience in a competition for who improved more.

Then it wouldn't be a loss of BMI...

I have an unfair advantage in a generally high metabolic rate and the fact that right now I'm not working out or exercising. Any gains I experience will be much easier than any gains (or, more accurately, losses) you experience in a competition for who improved more.

You do know BMI is just height and weight right? According to BMI, I'm just under morbidly obese. But I have single digit body fat.

And regarding gains, a high metabolism actually makes it harder. I could increase all my lifts by 90 pounds in three months with the way my body is. But I'm eating and working out to maintain the low body fat, not gain muscle, so my muscle gain is very slowly.

Last edited: