I'm starting a task force

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Since there's enough whining and sandy manginas around here, I'm creating a task force. You job, if picked for this elite group, is to make it slightly less girly around here. To apply, post in this thread and tell me what you'll do to make it more manly around here.

I'd do thread title rapes and post burly comments. I'm a man and I'm not afraid to show it. Feelings, I have no clue what that word means. You cut me I bleed beer. Good american beer.

When a cool thread about motorcycles falls off the front page faster than theac is losing hair, and a thread about puppydogs in at the top of the front page for over a week, Id say any attempts to ungirly this place may be a lost cause.

Drool-Boy said:
When a cool thread about motorcycles falls off the front page faster than theac is losing hair, and a thread about puppydogs in at the top of the front page for over a week, Id say any attempts to ungirly this place may be a lost cause.
I posted in that motorcycle thread.

Drool-Boy said:
What thread?