I'm stalking the Verizon guy

At least the service is good. I'll deal with a shitty billing system over Comcast anyday. Not to mention Comcast just dropped the NFL Network.

I loved the FiOS service hated billing/customer service. I almost went bald dealing with them!

Which is why we aren't going back. Hmpf.

Is the billing really that bad? I mean have you ever dealt with Comcast?

Getting sent to a collection agency because you're overdue for $248 on your internet service, while there is a $248 credit on the TV service is beyond ridiculous. Having to spend the next 6 months getting it corrected is grounds for being stabbed to death with a penguin.

Getting sent to a collection agency because you're overdue for $248 on your internet service, while there is a $248 credit on the TV service is beyond ridiculous. Having to spend the next 6 months getting it corrected is grounds for being stabbed to death with a penguin.

I hear penguins really appreciate the carnage. Freaking bastards they are.

I like penguins.

The Emperor Penguin:

Emperor_Penguin_Manchot_empereur.jpg