I'm so proud of Thorn

why is my husband so filled with sarcasm? he's still pissed that i was on here when he came home last night. his feathers get all fluffed and he starts walking around all outta sorts when i'm on his computer.
easy, birdboy. you invited me, remember?

Thorn Bird said:
why is my husband so filled with sarcasm? he's still pissed that i was on here when he came home last night. his feathers get all fluffed and he starts walking around all outta sorts when i'm on his computer.

The simple solution is to get another computer.

itburnswhenipee said:
The simple solution is to get another computer.

we have a laptop, but it doesn't play games well. i'll get on it to chat/email, but for the arcade -- forget it. he's the same way.

Thorn Bird said:
served

Thorn Bird said:

There's no sarcasm involved. I was just tryin' to be nice.

Last edited:
SpangeMonkee said:
There's no sarcasm involved. I was just tryin' to be nice.

This man is innocent of these slanderous allegations that have been brought against him! I can corroborate this man's statement. I was with him (on aim) yesterday between the hours of 10ish am - 11ish am yesterday morning where he did brag about Thorns Champion status on UF's arcade. I didn't believe him cuz everyone knows that Thorn HATES computers, so he supported his statement with evidence:

Exhibit A

*note to self - don't watch Boston Legal before going to bed again*

Pandora said:
This man is innocent of these slanderous allegations that have been brought against him! I can corroborate this man's statement. I was with him (on aim) yesterday between the hours of 10ish am - 11ish am yesterday morning where he did brag about Thorns Champion status on UF's arcade. I didn't believe him cuz everyone knows that Thorn HATES computers, so he supported his statement with evidence:

Exhibit A

*note to self - don't watch Boston Legal before going to bed again*

but....but... :confused: :(

i thought you were on MY side?????????? :mad:

and boston legal's a great show.

Pandora said:
I'm a libertarin, we're not on any side. :fly:

I really like it. I love James Spader and Candice Bergan. She kicks the ass. :dirk:

fine. be that way. :wiggle:

and james spader is on my list. i can only imagine.......... :drool:

b_sinning said:
Thorn just be on it naked when he comes home and he won't even notice there is a computer.

:pandora: i knew i liked you for a reason.

we have been together a long time...do you still think that would work? :D