I'm so proud of my Thorn!

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
We're watch Dawn of the Dead and half-way through she says, "I'm asamed and disgusted..." I asked her why and she replied, "Uhhh.. I.. Uhhh.. I think I like zombie movies.." I promptly gave here a hug and kiss. She said, "Oh god. Your gonna tell someone, aren't you? I let her know that if it wasn't so late I would've called theac to let him know.

I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn! I:heart:Thorn!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=8LUzJAsa-gg"]YouTube - Dawn Of The Dead-Remake: (2004)Trailer[/ame]

Last edited:
man, I HATE zombie movies... something about trying to battle the already-dead has scared me since childhood.

not a fan of scary movies in general though.. the 6 o'clock news is scary enough. walking in my neighborhood after dark, stuff like that gives me that adrenaline fix.

but good for you potna.

I knew there was something I liked about her:hi2u:

The only zombie movie Ive ever convinced Kim to watch is Shaun of the Dead, and she liked that one.

Yeah, my wife is the same way.

You gotta love a good zombie movie!

7547fe079f3cfdc.gif