I'm sexier than theac (proof inside)

zengirl said:
I think the internet needs more pictures of you... you know... just to raise the bar and add content. yeah, that's it. :fly:

I think I've taxed the lens on my cell cam enough for one day.

zengirl said:

I'm seriously not a good looking guy. I really can't stress that enough. Of all the men in this world who are attractive, you can definitely do better than crappy pics of me made even crappier through the use of a cell phone camera.

Bubbles said:
You don't look all that unattractive.

Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
ctrl-V x infinity

Lame-o said:
I'm seriously not a good looking guy. I really can't stress that enough. Of all the men in this world who are attractive, you can definitely do better than crappy pics of me made even crappier through the use of a cell phone camera.
Do you REALIZE who you're posting to???? :fly:

You seem to forget the fact that I get internet boys all in a tizzy and I am most certainly no Miss America! :fly:

zengirl said:

You seem to forget the fact that I get internet boys all in a tizzy and I am most certainly no Miss America! :fly:

It's the dimple, coupled with the eyes, acid wit and ninja-like typing abilities. At least that's what did it for me :D

Lame-o said:
You haven't seen the parasitic twin growing out of my shoulder blade.

He's much more fun to talk to than you are, with all of his satanic ravings and threats to disembowel sheep and whatnot. You should give him the keyboard more often.

zengirl said:

It is true that the term "faptastic" gets used in threads involving you more than a few times.

zengirl said:

I know I know. I'm a tard.

KNYTE said:
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
Bubbles likes Lame-O
ctrl-V x infinity

I really wish they'd give me Sarcasmo back. :(

BigDov said:
It's the dimple, coupled with the eyes, acid wit and ninja-like typing abilities. At least that's what did it for me :D
acid wit... I like that... I like that very much :heart: I think that's the best compliment I've ever gotten on the internet. ;)

zengirl said:
Get with the pics, yo

*taps foot*

Momma's got a sweet tooth, I needs me some eye candy

I have just the thing. The sweetest, most utterly and devastatingly adorable thing I have ever laid my humble eyes upon.

ATT285159.jpg