A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
ATT284088.jpg

Theac's mad at me and accused me of postwhoring. :(

:shifty:

He also warned me not to turn this into another Genmay.

The mere thought of such a thing...

*shudder*

Bubbles said:
I've never been to Genmay, but you all bitch about it alot. What's wrong with it?

And what is post whoring?

It is the largest collection of retards and misfits with nothing to say that you have ever seen.

There are, of course, some great members, hundreds in fact, but they post too seldom to make up for the sheer deluge of stupidity that makes up the average day there.

As I said before, you will see such glorious threads as "In This Thread We MS Paint Pictures of Us Peeing".

Lame-o said:
It is the largest collection of retards and misfits with nothing to say that you have ever seen.

There are, of course, some great members, hundreds in fact, but they post too seldom to make up for the sheer deluge of stupidity that makes up the average day there.

As I said before, you will see such glorious threads as "In This Thread We MS Paint Pictures of Us Peeing".

Oh, I see.

why_ask_why said:
I have one of those too :p
I popped it when I was around 15 one time and now it has a tiny dent in it :fly:

Mine's a mole. If I try to pop it I will not only look like a retard but probably bleed heavily.

edit: wait, is yours a mole too? I'm confused.

Lame-o said:
Mine's a mole. If I try to pop it I will not only look like a retard but probably bleed heavily.

My high school best-friend/next-door neighbor tried to pop this monster zit right in between her eyes. We tried (yes "we") for weeks to get something out of this blemish, but it just kept getting irritated and growing bigger. Now she has this huge ugly wart-like mole there. She learned the hard way that people can grow new moles through life. :p

Lame-o said:

edit: wait, is yours a mole too? I'm confused.

yeah, it's a mole and I popped it :)

Bubbles said:
My high school best-friend/next-door neighbor tried to pop this monster zit right in between her eyes. We tried (yes "we") for weeks to get something out of this blemish, but it just kept getting irritated and growing bigger. Now she has this huge ugly wart-like mole there. She learned the hard way that people can grow new moles through life. :p

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why God made plastic surgery.

Lame-o said:
But they...I....why.....

Why ask why, I guess.

just being a stupid self conscious teen...it grew back and I could have had it removed a number of times since but I honestly don't care anymore

Lame-o said:

I think the internet needs more pictures of you... you know... just to raise the bar and add content. yeah, that's it. :fly: