I'm retiring for now.......

Drool-Boy said:
What is your strategy for the "I can put more shiny things in my butt than you can" game?
i only got to chrome gerbil lvl 2 :(

BigDov said:
COQUI I HATE YOU AND YOUR HIGH RON JEREMY'S JEWELS SCORE!!! :mad:

I gave you the suggested strategy. Stick to it and you should beat me in no time. I intentionally lost because I had to leave work. So it should be fairly easy to catch up and surpass me.

Coqui said:
I gave you the suggested strategy. Stick to it and you should beat me in no time. I intentionally lost because I had to leave work. So it should be fairly easy to catch up and surpass me.

After the initial round of clearing, it doesn't allow me to click anymore...... I'm too terarded for that game. :tard:

BigDov said:
I felt the same way, but I achieved the high score for the same game on another board, so now I feel better about the world. :heart:

BigDov said:

Don't try to distract me with pr0n stars...

Mmm... pr0n...

*runs off to find pr0n

Is it just me or is the snake game a bit flakey when it comes to responding to quick key pressing? I often do 180's right at the wall but it seems i just run straight into the wall about 50% of the time instead of turning around. It's reallllyyy annoying.

I Robert I said:
Is it just me or is the snake game a bit flakey when it comes to responding to quick key pressing? I often do 180's right at the wall but it seems i just run straight into the wall about 50% of the time instead of turning around. It's reallllyyy annoying.
yes. it doesn't reply when you hit them too fast.

Kabn said:
yes. it doesn't reply when you hit them too fast.
Okay, then it's not just me being a crappy worm player then. The problem is that I rely heavily on just that maneuver *sigh*

I Robert I said:

That's why kabn rarely beat my score immediately and vice versa.