I'm really in the mood for a donut...

I'm having coffee for breakfast.

I wish we had a starbucks around here so I could get some half DECENT coffee. Instead I'm stuck with this crap from Jack in the Box. :( Jack don't make good coffee.

Millions said:
I'm having coffee for breakfast.

I wish we had a starbucks around here so I could get some half DECENT coffee. Instead I'm stuck with this crap from Jack in the Box. :( Jack don't make good coffee.

I like macdonalds coffee
They put beef broth and butter in it

ChikkenNoodul said:
I used to dump pickle juice and chicken crumbs into the coffee when I worked at BK

hahaha I used to work at a BK when I was a freshman in high school. We would always spit on the whopper pattys before whe put them thru the grill.
The building is still there but its a bar now:p

Drool-Boy said:
hahaha I used to work at a BK when I was a freshman in high school. We would always spit on the whopper pattys before whe put them thru the grill.
The building is still there but its a bar now:p
:lol: Nice

I worked with a kid that told me once "Ya know, every once in a while a Chicken Tender needs a good lick" and he picked one out of the bin, licked it all over, then put it back :barf:

I never ate them again

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: Nice

I worked with a kid that told me once "Ya know, every once in a while a Chicken Tender needs a good lick" and he picked one out of the bin, licked it all over, then put it back :barf:

I never ate them again

I won't even start on what we used to do to the pizza's where I worked in high school......... holy cow.

Drool-Boy said:
He has to be on vacation to do that?

Well, I can't comment on his work habits, but I don't think Pandora usually lets monkeys in the house. Well, live ones at least. They fling poo.