I'm posting this from Chrome

google OS on a google pc running google apps that sync with your google phone which runs google OS lite

google OS on a google pc running google apps that sync with your google phone which runs google OS lite

Pfft ... we already know it'll be your HTC phone running Android :rolleyes:

Too bad its on T-Mobile first. Although I suppose if you can make T-Mobile look good, you can make anyone look good.

the lulz never end. Type about:network in a tab, then play with websites in other tabs. Go back and look at the network tab. Its like a mini version of Wireshark.

Google should pretty much just design an OS already.

I was musing on this several months ago: If anything de-thrown's Windows it will be some simplified and inexpensive Linux-like OS. I think Google has the power to do it.

it's fun, but without adblock i can't use it as a serious browser. i hate flashing ads. it's shocking to see what the web is really like these days.

it's fun, but without adblock i can't use it as a serious browser. i hate flashing ads. it's shocking to see what the web is really like these days.

Its not going to be my default either, but its interesting already and will see more use in the future, I'm sure.

In time it will incorporate Adblock and every other popular add-on. Like theac said, it's day 1 of beta.