I'm posting this from Chrome

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
google OS on a google pc running google apps that sync with your google phone which runs google OS lite

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
google OS on a google pc running google apps that sync with your google phone which runs google OS lite

Pfft ... we already know it'll be your HTC phone running Android :rolleyes:

Too bad its on T-Mobile first. Although I suppose if you can make T-Mobile look good, you can make anyone look good.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
nah, but this browser thing comes pretty damn close. especially if you only run web apps and store all your data online.

If you could use that Asus instant boot thing to get into this and go all native web app ... that would be dead sexy.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
the lulz never end. Type about:network in a tab, then play with websites in other tabs. Go back and look at the network tab. Its like a mini version of Wireshark.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Google should pretty much just design an OS already.

I was musing on this several months ago: If anything de-thrown's Windows it will be some simplified and inexpensive Linux-like OS. I think Google has the power to do it.

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
it's fun, but without adblock i can't use it as a serious browser. i hate flashing ads. it's shocking to see what the web is really like these days.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
it's fun, but without adblock i can't use it as a serious browser. i hate flashing ads. it's shocking to see what the web is really like these days.

Its not going to be my default either, but its interesting already and will see more use in the future, I'm sure.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
In time it will incorporate Adblock and every other popular add-on. Like theac said, it's day 1 of beta.