Im outta here !

T

Talkie

I got my old job back .. which means money++ and freetime-- :(

Back to being IT monkey/dogsbody at THE LARGEST HOTEL GROUP IN THE WORLD !!!111 MWAHAHAHA. Etc

If anyone needs to stay in Sydney I can do you a deal. ;)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

...cause that could end up with the doorknob deeply inserted into your rectum, thus resulting in a need for medical attention and a rather uncomfortable explaination as to why said doorknob is buried in your bunghole, which will then lead to an even more uncomfortable doorknob extraction procedure that might lead to anal leakage and even further embarrassment, not to mention the subsequent rectal infections that might fester and ruin your bowels necessitating a colostomy and you having to wear a pooper bag strapped to your waist for the rest of your life which can't possibly be good for your sex life, I mean who finds a dripping bag of poo sexy while you're doing the horizontal bop, resulting in a life of solitude and loneliness which will do nothing for your self esteem meaning you'll likely fall into a deep dispare and lose all interest in your appearance and hygiene which will not be good because that smelly bag of dookie covering your exposed bowel needs plenty of attention otherwise you'll wind up with yet another intestinal infection that will necessitate another bowel resection and an ileostomy bag and a life of bland diet and runny ooze constantly flowing from the loop of small inestine hanging from your belly which will fill up that bag pretty quick due to you not following the doctor's advice to eat small meals, until one day you will hold out too long on emptying or replacing your ileostomy bag requiring you to make a dash to the nearest restroom with such speed an olympic sprinter would be proud, but in your haste to make it to the potty before you spew partially digested refuse all over yourself and those around you, you will trip and fall backwards going around a corner and thrusting another doorknob into what was once your virginal anus but is now nothing more than a blind cavity between your poo-covered legs.

have a nice day

Viremia said:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

...cause that could end up with the doorknob deeply inserted into your rectum, thus resulting in a need for medical attention and a rather uncomfortable explaination as to why said doorknob is buried in your bunghole, which will then lead to an even more uncomfortable doorknob extraction procedure that might lead to anal leakage and even further embarrassment, not to mention the subsequent rectal infections that might fester and ruin your bowels necessitating a colostomy and you having to wear a pooper bag strapped to your waist for the rest of your life which can't possibly be good for your sex life, I mean who finds a dripping bag of poo sexy while you're doing the horizontal bop, resulting in a life of solitude and loneliness which will do nothing for your self esteem meaning you'll likely fall into a deep dispare and lose all interest in your appearance and hygiene which will not be good because that smelly bag of dookie covering your exposed bowel needs plenty of attention otherwise you'll wind up with yet another intestinal infection that will necessitate another bowel resection and an ileostomy bag and a life of bland diet and runny ooze constantly flowing from the loop of small inestine hanging from your belly which will fill up that bag pretty quick due to you not following the doctor's advice to eat small meals, until one day you will hold out too long on emptying or replacing your ileostomy bag requiring you to make a dash to the nearest restroom with such speed an olympic sprinter would be proud, but in your haste to make it to the potty before you spew partially digested refuse all over yourself and those around you, you will trip and fall backwards going around a corner and thrusting another doorknob into what was once your virginal anus but is now nothing more than a blind cavity between your poo-covered legs.

have a nice day

My emotions while reading this: :eek: :wtf: :lol: :egads: :drool: :heart: